Its quite sad.

Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:59 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Its quite sad.

Originally Posted by Kippers
Does this sarcasm not break your statement:

"So I am all for mutual respect"

Kip
No, not sarcasm

The original post on this thread said let’s keep a balance of positive and negative so I balanced the quote reference , maybe with a slight tad of humour

Last edited by Campbells; Mar 11th 2008 at 11:02 pm.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:01 pm
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Campbells
No, not sarcasm

Your original post on this thread said let’s keep a balance of positive and negative so I balanced your quote reference , maybe with a slight tad of humour
I've found that humour doesn't really work around here
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:04 pm

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yes it does.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of light

No, not sarcasm

Your original post on this thread said let’s keep a balance of positive and negative so I balanced the quote reference , maybe with a slight tad of humour
Sorry. Which post was that then?

Kip
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:08 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ex_exile
I've found that humour doesn't really work around here
Sorry don't understand

Do you mean in this forum or in New Zealand ?
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:09 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Kippers
Sorry. Which post was that then?

Kip
Apologies

I edited my post to read

The post, not your post
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:11 pm
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry don't understand

Do you mean in this forum or in New Zealand ?
Steady!

It doesn't work in this forum, New Zealanders have a good sense of humour about everything but Rugby
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:12 pm

There's nothing funny about NZ rugby. Well, ok....maybe the Haka.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

squiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of light

YES IT IS...............................I am just out on the the road to NZ....am i scared ....Yes....Is my wife.....BIGTIME....My head says yes go to New Zealand ...but to be honest my heart says ....well lets think.....yes i know the wages are far less,,but hey,,,,im healthy,im happy ,im loved up...f**k it just DO IT................................
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:17 pm

It's only immigration for heavens sakes, it's not like your changing your life for good and moving halfway round the world.....oh wait.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:18 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by ex_exile
Steady!

It doesn't work in this forum, New Zealanders have a good sense of humour about everything but Rugby

Ahh, that’s it……….

It must be my connection to the Springboks

The Brits generally have a wicked sense of humour; I think it is there to keep them going through all the grey skies, wet & windy weather and having Crossroads

Let’s face it; there are a few British comedians that have made it on the world platform.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:20 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Nerine
There's nothing funny about NZ rugby. Well, ok....maybe the Haka.
Hey,

That's not fair

That only applies if they lose
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:25 pm

What would people prefer? a forum that's big enough for people tell it like it is and sometimes get stick for it but at least people get to make an informed decision based on all sides of the story (you should see the Ozzie board!) or one where everything is kept on an even keel so that there's no risk of upsetting the site sponsors and advertisers? Most of these sites are run as businesses you know, this one too but its roaring success is mostly due to the fact that free speech is allowed here.

As soon as you see a dot com, dot uk or dot org after the title there's a revenue stream not far behind.

I tell you, if you can't take the banter on here there's no way you're going to handle the stick you'll get in NZ.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by squiddley
YES IT IS...............................I am just out on the the road to NZ....am i scared ....Yes....Is my wife.....BIGTIME....My head says yes go to New Zealand ...but to be honest my heart says ....well lets think.....yes i know the wages are far less,,but hey,,,,im healthy,im happy ,im loved up...f**k it just DO IT................................
Don't worry about the BE mafia squiddley.

Nerine works for Australian Immigration as a recruiter, and Campbell's been out in the NZ sun too long.

(See...... sarcasm)

Kip
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:31 pm

Ha, I wish, but only if it were commission based.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.