Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

It's all go go go!

It's all go go go!

Old Feb 16th 2013, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

M_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond repute
Default It's all go go go!

For those who haven't seen my other posts, half heartedly applied for a job in November. I got one of the first 5 i Send a CV to. I hadn't even started the visa process! They said they would hold the job, but in feb changed their mind and wanted me there by April. I am a teacher so it hasn't been easy.

I have my teacher registration, my NZQA report, all my medicals and police checks done, and on Monday will send the temporary visa application off. (Permanent one will not be processed in time)

It seems very likely that I will leave the UK in April, leaving hubby to sell the house and ship our stuff etc.

Freaking out, I haven't much time left!
Old Feb 16th 2013, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

RachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to all
Default Re: It's all go go go!

We go in April too. 8 weeks and counting. Just spent all day cleaning and sterilising our camping gear, now enjoying a well deserved beer.
Whereabouts you heading to?
Old Feb 16th 2013, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

RachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to all

We leave in April as well. 8 weeks and counting. We just spent all day cleaning and sterilising our camping equipment ready for it to go into storage with shipping company in 2 weeks time.
Whereabouts are you heading to?
Good luck with it all, Rachel x
Old Feb 16th 2013, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

M_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond repute

Invercargill. Never been to South Island so its all a stab in the dark! You?
Old Feb 16th 2013, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

North Island, New Plymouth. We have only been to the North of South Island; Christchurch, Kailoura, Blenheim, Nelson and Abel Tasman NP. All very beautiful, breathtakingly so. Really want to head further south at some point, Franz Joseph etc. I wish you the best of British xx
Old Feb 17th 2013, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Rachel, Franz Josef Glacier is amazing. If you visit there, you must go in the helicopter, the views are something special. We were there in December, had 20 mins in the air with 2 landings
Old Feb 18th 2013, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

ChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really nice

Great stuff, all the best with your move! I am going to Christchurch in April - here's to a great month and safe travels for all .