Interview advice

Old Apr 2nd 2013, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

moondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to all
Default Interview advice

I am just wondering if anyone can shed some light or give advice on the interview process.. got my interview tonight with one of the DHB.

Been looking into the health targets, inequalities and the treaty's 3 p's..patrnership, participation, protection.

Is there anything else that may be asked which I have not covered.

Thanks
Old Apr 2nd 2013, 7:02 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview advice

Malignant Hypothermia. New Zealand is a genetic hotspot, once-in-a-career in the UK theatres becomes almost weekly here in my OHs experience.
Old Apr 2nd 2013, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

moondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to all

thanks just reading up on it very interesting.
Hopefully they wont ask about it though
Old Apr 2nd 2013, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

passthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud ofpassthevalium has much to be proud of

Moondust, have sent you an email, re interview.
Old Apr 2nd 2013, 9:31 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moondust_frenzy
thanks just reading up on it very interesting.
Hopefully they wont ask about it though
OH had it in both interviews for different hospitals, bit bizarre as it is a local hotspot so not something I would interview based on but train locally...but thats just me
Old Apr 2nd 2013, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by simonsi
OH had it in both interviews for different hospitals, bit bizarre as it is a local hotspot so not something I would interview based on but train locally...but thats just me
Oooo thanks best get up to date with it pronto interviews in half an hour