Importing Car

Old Sep 30th 2009, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of
Default Importing Car

Hi all,

Probably a really stupid question. But we are awaiting arrival of our container ( which we have been told should arrive 5th Nov). Along with all of our belongings is our Car and OH Motorbike. I understand we are not able to move it from the dockside until it has a WOF and is registered. Is there someone on the dock side who does this, or do we need to have it towed somewhere for this doing ? It is arriving at Auckland port if anyone has any experience of this.

Thanks
Old Sep 30th 2009, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Importing Car

I had my bike delivered to the house and sorted out the rego and wof myself.
Our shippers in the uk told us the bike would have to stay at the port. when
i asked the agent at this end he said no problem we'll drop it with the rest of your stuff
You can get it delivered but you might have to pay a few hundred bucks to get it home from the port.
For the bike try biketranz. they may be able to help with the car aswell.