I'm still here!!!

Old Feb 13th 2013, 9:34 am
Just Joined

wendy bird is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile I'm still here!!!

Hello everyone. Just wanted to let you all know I'm still here in the UK and still planning, thinking and dreaming of coming over to new Zealand.
My savings are having to take a backseat for a little while as we've decided to get married after being together for 10 years, the big day is in August this year, then I can get back on it and save save save!!!

I'm wanting to develop my career, but not sure what direction I want to take. I'm qualified as a nursery worker with children 0-5 years, I'm thinking of doing an extra year now to allow me to become a teaching assistant, and possibly adding in some more qualifications on working with special needs, as that side of it is on the list (for how long I'm not sure of) or do I go into something different? I've just started my own personal selling business and this is fun. My fellas job is good I have no problems with that one as he is a plant engineer.
Hope the weather is is good? We have snow falling!!!!!
Old Feb 13th 2013, 6:20 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm still here!!!

Hi Wendy, on your upcoming nuptials.

Something to take your mind off the never ending stress and strains of Immigration lark
Old Feb 14th 2013, 9:37 pm
Just Joined

Aww thank you!! Yes need something to break it down a little!! Thing is though my head is going to explode, I've got both things whiz zing around in my head!!!! Lol!!
Old Feb 16th 2013, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

M_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wendy bird
Hello everyone. Just wanted to let you all know I'm still here in the UK and still planning, thinking and dreaming of coming over to new Zealand.
My savings are having to take a backseat for a little while as we've decided to get married after being together for 10 years, the big day is in August this year, then I can get back on it and save save save!!!

I'm wanting to develop my career, but not sure what direction I want to take. I'm qualified as a nursery worker with children 0-5 years, I'm thinking of doing an extra year now to allow me to become a teaching assistant, and possibly adding in some more qualifications on working with special needs, as that side of it is on the list (for how long I'm not sure of) or do I go into something different? I've just started my own personal selling business and this is fun. My fellas job is good I have no problems with that one as he is a plant engineer.
Hope the weather is is good? We have snow falling!!!!!
I am a special needs teacher. From what I gather, it's high on the education councils development list. Not sure of their long term plans though.
Old Feb 20th 2013, 8:10 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by M_and_M
I am a special needs teacher. From what I gather, it's high on the education councils development list. Not sure of their long term plans though.
That sounds promising then. Will keep working at it. I do enjoy a bit of retail aswell but I haven't looked into that.