IM SO EXCITED

Old Jul 25th 2010, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold
Default IM SO EXCITED

...i cant relax! 2 of my kids have just boarded the plane in Manchester and will be on their way to see us for a month!! woohoo!
Old Jul 25th 2010, 8:58 pm
Dorset to Dunedin

Fooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IM SO EXCITED

Fantastic,

Lets hope you show them the real NZ and miss Auckland out lol
Old Jul 25th 2010, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fooferfish
Fantastic,

Lets hope you show them the real NZ and miss Auckland out lol
well Auk is an important part of NZ and we have lots of things planned in and around the North Island.. including the CBD for 1 day and evening!
Old Jul 25th 2010, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MattandJax
...i cant relax! 2 of my kids have just boarded the plane in Manchester and will be on their way to see us for a month!! woohoo!
I dont know why Jax ... but i'm excited for you!!!! and Auckland is a fantastic city to show them around too!

Berni
x
Old Jul 25th 2010, 11:46 pm
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of

Good on yer , glad alls good :-) .. don't understand the anti Auckland sentiments myself as far as cities go its a beaut .. just come back from Mt Ruapehu .. highly recommended (.. don't ski.. just throw a few snowballs about ) .. hope the kids love it as much as you guys obviously do
Old Jul 26th 2010, 12:07 am
Dorset to Dunedin

Fooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry its a South Island thing, JAFA's and all that, the SI wants to cut the power cord in the channel, then the Jafa's wont be able to have their Latte and Mocha whilst they are out for their power walks with ipods strapped to their designer sports wear lol
Old Jul 26th 2010, 12:31 am
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of

lol.. I'd be screwed if the ipod didn't charge .. power walks and designer gear not really me .. ooops, a tad of topic methinks ..
Old Jul 26th 2010, 12:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bga
Good on yer , glad alls good :-) .. don't understand the anti Auckland sentiments myself as far as cities go its a beaut .. just come back from Mt Ruapehu .. highly recommended (.. don't ski.. just throw a few snowballs about ) .. hope the kids love it as much as you guys obviously do
neither do I! i find it quite annoying but am trying not to rise to the bait.

We love Auckland. we've seen and done so much since we've been here and hardly stepped out of it yet! its a great city and I feel lucky to be able to access it easily when we feel like a bit of city glitz, and yet easily step back into the quiet peacful and beautiful eastern burbs!

we will venture down to the S.Island when it defrosts!
Old Jul 26th 2010, 2:58 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope you have a wonderful time with them.

I'm looking forward to the day when I can say I'm so excited 2 of my kids have left home ...
Old Jul 26th 2010, 7:09 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Hope you have a wonderful time with them.

I'm looking forward to the day when I can say I'm so excited 2 of my kids have left home ...
LOL I have had to move the otherside of the world for mine to go

Dewb
Old Jul 26th 2010, 7:10 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MattandJax
aww have a wonderful time with them
Dxx
Old Jul 26th 2010, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Dxx
thanks everyone! they've landed in Sydney and should be here at 1pm. my poor darlings travelling all that way. its hard to comprehend!
Old Jul 27th 2010, 12:06 am
BE Enthusiast

nukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Have a wonderful time
Old Jul 27th 2010, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Dxx

Ditto the above