IGCSE results

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

CCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud of
Default IGCSE results

Let me give you a bit of background first. Arrived here 14 months ago when my daughter was 15. She started school at the beginning of 2007 in year 11 having only done half a term of year 10 in the UK (because of her age and the different school year here), so missing out a whole chunk of schooling. She attends a fantastic school which offers the International Cambridge course. So in November 2007 she took 5 IGCSE exams. She struggled from time to time and worked extremely hard towards them. Today she got her results. She PASSED all of them 2 B's and 3 C's which was more than she was expecting. We are so proud and think this is an excellent result for a teenage girl who has recently gone through the upheaval of emmigrating.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:45 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: IGCSE results

Well done to her is what I say. Made of good stuff, that one is.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: IGCSE results

Originally Posted by CCGM.IN.NZ
Let me give you a bit of background first. Arrived here 14 months ago when my daughter was 15. She started school at the beginning of 2007 in year 11 having only done half a term of year 10 in the UK (because of her age and the different school year here), so missing out a whole chunk of schooling. She attends a fantastic school which offers the International Cambridge course. So in November 2007 she took 5 IGCSE exams. She struggled from time to time and worked extremely hard towards them. Today she got her results. She PASSED all of them 2 B's and 3 C's which was more than she was expecting. We are so proud and think this is an excellent result for a teenage girl who has recently gone through the upheaval of emmigrating.
wow,carol thats fantastic news....tell her congrats from me...if she is anything like my daughter i feel these results will cost you a few bucks,maybe even a serious shopping spree.....jacky