Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

If you could meet anybody from the site who would it be and why?

If you could meet anybody from the site who would it be and why?

Old Jun 29th 2007, 12:43 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you could meet anybody from the site who would it be and why?

Originally Posted by karonious
Haven't thought that far
Depends on when we get up really. And as I hate getting up with a passion you can only imagine, it won't be an early start.
Good grief: the roadshow hits Pac n Save: that ought to be a laugh!
Nah I am lazy and was going to ask if you could grab a few extra galaxies on the way past..........
Having said that there may be some in the Albany P'N'S and so we could stock up on the way down - so to speak.....
Old Jun 29th 2007, 12:44 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

In fact, you could call in and get some dodgy instant UK snack food and we could dine on that at the museum car park - just like being in the UK!!!!
Old Jun 29th 2007, 12:54 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
In fact, you could call in and get some dodgy instant UK snack food and we could dine on that at the museum car park - just like being in the UK!!!!
Well worth emigrating!
Looks like it will be coming down like stair-rods. Difference is, it is meant to be winter here, not summer
Old Jun 29th 2007, 11:16 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by phil01
Where to start...pretty much everyone...the truckers families of course Rubini he owes me a guinness! Kato 33, Jill 1420, Gazzer15 & Elsie 03 then moving on Jack from Happyville...he's just sooo nice, really helpful and funny, donnaf, happyNZ, Mandie H, karonious and Maz...because they all seem genuine, cheery and reassuring, wiz n ton and cherry because they make me laugh and reecefam and the simonmarkellis clan because they seem like fab families! But those are only the ones I can remember off the top of my head!
Ah...i got a mention, thank you sooooo much that really made my day...have had a shit day and that made for smile and feel happy
Old Jun 30th 2007, 10:39 pm
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,
would love to meet up with loads of people, I haven't even talked to some of them, but I read lots of posts and some of the sense of humours are great, Danny and Donna spring to mind, and Wiz n Ton.
Would also love to meet Amloolah (again, there ) , Kato33, Phil0 and Debbie, you have been so great, Jack the Lad, Leighlou and Frenchy. I'm sure there are lots more, and more names will come to me as soon as I submit this.
Thanks to everyone who's helped out with all things NZ, Hope I've helped out where I can.
feels quite weird now its getting closer, its all becoming very real now
Marika38 (soon to be changed to 39)
Old Jul 1st 2007, 6:04 pm
If u see Sid, tell 'im...

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kato33
In no particular order......

AmLoolah, WiznTon, Karonious, Marika 38, Maz, PaulGent, Sirplug, Ash1, ceri75, jill1420, and of course Phil01.

I have met Nickyw over the weekend, and she is great so hopefully we will live not far from each other when we both get there.

jill1420 - get your backside down here so we can go for that drink LOL
Wahey......I got a mention!!!!

Am I now infamous!??!!

Well those I'd like to meet are Kato33, Divine Comedy, Phil01, Wiz n Ton, Paladin and HapyNZ. All have a cool sense of humour!

So, when's the meet up???
Old Jul 1st 2007, 6:18 pm
If u see Sid, tell 'im...

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sirplug
Wahey......I got a mention!!!!

Am I now infamous!??!!

Well those I'd like to meet are Kato33, Divine Comedy, Phil01, Wiz n Ton, Paladin and HapyNZ. All have a cool sense of humour!

So, when's the meet up???
Oh, yeah...forgot Rob Clubley and Michelle and Carl.......
Old Jul 1st 2007, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sirplug
Oh, yeah...forgot Rob Clubley and Michelle and Carl.......
when are you next down south??

I might even arrange a meet for some uk dudes that want to come to london or there abouts.

Nici
Old Jul 1st 2007, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

frattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura about

me and missus want to meet anyone in Porirua or surrounding areas in Wellington when we get there for a big P*ss Up to welcome us there ha ha.
And anyone that gives us a job....
Old Jul 1st 2007, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoooooooooo I found a few mentions of us in there! I have already met AnnieNell, she's as lovely in person as she is on here

I'd love to meet - Divine Comedy, Jack, Georgina, Maz, Mazi, Paladin, Rob Clubley, Sir Plug, Jude, SarahB, Am Loolah, Kev & Sarah, Kato33, Katracey, Spacecake, Dazal, Kwprwn, Amy & Grant (can't remember your login name!), Danny & Donna, Poppets, Karonious & Steve, Batty, Boopy, .... most people I think lol I'm struggling for names now!

Will get to meet everyone over time though, it's not like I'm here holidaying

Michelle & Carl x
Old Jul 1st 2007, 9:59 pm
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Michelle&Carl;4994990]Woohoooooooooo I found a few mentions of us in there! I have already met AnnieNell, she's as lovely in person as she is on here

Aw, shucks you guys. That's made my day.

I can vouch to all on this site that Michelle & Carl are "top banana people". Jordan, Ashley & Madison are lovely children, you must be very proud.

See you soon,
Annie x

PS. Any news on Carl's job interview?
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:03 pm
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

cool - I'll speak to her indoors, now I'm sounding like a pimp........
Are your rates reasonable? I'm looking for a change of career

Don't tell Mr.N though, he'll have a fit!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

dicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nice

...hmmm Can anyone recommend a good aftershave?

Regards, Nobby.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:59 am
you dewty owld maan!

Well we managed Karonious & Steve (plus their daughter) this weekend so there are a couple on the "to see again" list....

Otherwise (local to not so): Kwprwn, Jude, SarahB, AnnieNell, LapsedKiwi, Dazal, AmLoolah, Danny & DonnaF, Poppets, Batty, Boopy, Genesis, Avid, Campbells, Wiz n Ton, HowardK, brussels_sprout (although we might get into a fight!), Southerner, Beachcombers, Kev&Sarah.
Not yet in NZ/left/banned: NiceGuy, Jack, Maz, Mazi (not much chance of that though!), NZer57, Cherry.
Oh yeah, we should be having a house-warming/40th b/day party in late July or early August so who knows - fantasy may become reality on the sunny Hi-biscus Coast!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 1:09 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Mazi (not much chance of that though!)
Au contraire - I may be in NZ in February!

But I don't want to meet you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.