If You Could ...

Old Sep 9th 2007, 11:34 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool If You Could ...

... do something ... with the guarantee that you would not fail ... what would you do?
Old Sep 9th 2007, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

jads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to all
Default Re: If You Could ...

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
... do something ... with the guarantee that you would not fail ... what would you do?
I would take my family to NEW ZEALAND!!

Jads
Old Sep 9th 2007, 12:05 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

parachute jump (petrified of heights); start my own business; stroke and cuddle a lion
Old Sep 9th 2007, 12:09 pm

Originally Posted by jads
I would take my family to NEW ZEALAND!!

Jads
Old Sep 9th 2007, 12:09 pm

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo
parachute jump (petrified of heights); start my own business; stroke and cuddle a lion
Down Tiger, oh no, you said Lion? Bizarre??!!
Old Sep 9th 2007, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

Happy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
leave a bar of dark toblerone in the fridge for more than a day, go back to Uni & study to be a vet, ride horses without falling off start my own business selling odds n' ends I'd sourced from places I'd visited, wipe out cruelty, learn to play Yu gi oh
Old Sep 9th 2007, 7:55 pm

Beachcombers is an unknown quantity at this point

Eliminate GWB, in a particularly painful and unusual way.

Oh and fix the climate!

And ensure NZ has decent draught beer - although I think the first two would be easier!
Old Sep 10th 2007, 1:56 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beachcombers
Eliminate GWB, in a particularly painful and unusual way.

Oh and fix the climate!

And ensure NZ has decent draught beer - although I think the first two would be easier!
I like you!

I think I'd like to play the lottery to win. There are a few businesses I'd like to invest in.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

weebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud of

My sister in law has just told me she spotted a £20 musical changing mat in Mothercare!! I'm sorry but this horrifies me when there are parents in this world that have no food for their children and no shelter to protect them.

So if I could do one thing I would get on my high horse and redistribute global wealth evenly around the world!

Oh, yeah and make choclate healthy

Last edited by weebossyboots; Sep 10th 2007 at 8:43 am.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

Alifox is just really niceAlifox is just really niceAlifox is just really niceAlifox is just really niceAlifox is just really niceAlifox is just really niceAlifox is just really niceAlifox is just really niceAlifox is just really niceAlifox is just really niceAlifox is just really nice

Be able to swim like a fish...to irradicate tobacco and brussel sprouts- both are as bad as each other... to be able to speak clearly and not get tongue-tied when giving presentations... to make low fat cheese NOT taste like soap...could go on and on...
Old Sep 10th 2007, 6:20 pm
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Would like to be able to come to N.Z., next week, gain P.R straight away, have my dream house, and all be blissfully happy and healthy,
To fly like a bird sounds pretty good to me too.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice

hi

i would like to have a house with a lot of land and animals and open a B&B and a cafe,and for paul to do all the cooking which he loves,

with regards

kirstie