I Want!

Old Jul 1st 2009, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of
Default I Want!

I want to hear about our eoi already! I read on the london branch website it takes about a month then on here i read it can take about 3 months - I suppose this is the start of a long waiting game! I know there must be thousands in the same position but come on i wanna know!!!!!!

Last edited by Lee Lee; Jul 1st 2009 at 4:01 pm.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 4:35 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I Want!

Originally Posted by Lee Lee
I want to hear about our eoi already! I read on the london branch website it takes about a month then on here i read it can take about 3 months - I suppose this is the start of a long waiting game! I know there must be thousands in the same position but come on i wanna know!!!!!!

have you got a job offer? How many points have you got?
Old Jul 1st 2009, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

zummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud of

hmmm - have a look at peoples signatures. Loads of people put the dates and stages of application they are at.

We had no job offer, but 140 points so got pulled instantly out of the pool. From there, it was 3 months to recieve the ITA pack. (via London branch)

HTH,

Lou
Old Jul 1st 2009, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

The whole process is quicker if you have a job offer.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 9:55 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I want to hear about our eoi already!
I fear you are in danger of developing RobDon's immigration finger syndrome.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of

We dont have a job offer but 150 points. An ITA pack, when you say ITA PACK its sounds more exciting - like you might get a free pen and sticker or something ha ha.... please tell me i'm gonna get a free pen

Oh and by the way Bevs, its too late i've already got immigration finger!
Old Jul 1st 2009, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

lol no free pen, sorry, we only had 125 with no job offer and were picked out 1 week later from draw, have a look at my time line, took us 5 months to get us here from putting in our EOI
Old Jul 1st 2009, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

Had a look at your timeline, gives us a good indication of whats to come.

Another want - I want another member star, how do you get them? It'll make me feel more important

Glad to hear your enjoying it so far, I'm sure all the waiting and paperwork will be well worth it in the end
Old Jul 1st 2009, 11:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

more than worth it
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 1:22 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Another want - I want another member star, how do you get them? It'll make me feel more important
Aha You need to make more posts. You will find this may help with Immigration Finger syndrome.

I have copied over a previous post I made on this thread about all this very important stuff.

The stars beneath your name are indicative of your post count

1 = 25
2 = 50
3 = 100
4 = 250
5 = 500
6 = 1000
7 = 2000
8 = 3000
9 = 4000
10 = 5000

Mine & Am Loo's , however, are a fetching shade of blue. We get a full house for being mad & agreeing to be prefects.

The blue squares are all about karma. You can give karma to a post for any amount of reasons. It is possible to leave a message when you give karma so the person knows from whom and why it was given to them.
The same BE rules apply to the karma messages as for PMs, posts and threads.

How many karma points you receive for a post all depends on who is giving you the karma and their own karma points. It also depends in which forum you send or receive the karma.

Hover your mouse over the blue boxes to see a message. you can see how many karma points you have from within Your Profile.

You cannot just repeatedly give karma to the same person. You have to spread it around. Like to me , me, me for instance.

You can also exceed a quota in a 24 hr period.

You can invest with your karma in karma fun where you can gain or lose your karma.

It's not the done thing to karma whore for points but feel free to give me karma for this post.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:44 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

So as you can see LeeLee, I'm currently on 4 stars & going hell for leather to get No.5

Good luck with the old selection process.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
So as you can see LeeLee, I'm currently on 4 stars & going hell for leather to get No.5
I've got 5 now I know why I never get any work done when the computers on...
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by j19fmm
I've got 5 now I know why I never get any work done when the computers on...
Ha ha, I'm the same, all the time the computers on i'm either on here or on facebook - dont know what i ever used to do without it
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

We dont have a job offer but 150 points. An ITA pack, when you say ITA PACK its sounds more exciting - like you might get a free pen and sticker or something ha ha.... please tell me i'm gonna get a free pen
No just half a tree!!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix

Good luck with the old selection process.
Thanks..... does that count as one more post - I must be on my way to star number 2!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.