Old May 15th 2009, 2:29 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I miss Ant and Dec...

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Missed the first 25mins. Not sure who some of the celebs are though
been watching Kilroy on it so funny
Old May 17th 2009, 7:23 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
been watching Kilroy on it so funny
Yeah, me too! He came to our school when I was about 13. It was a Latin class & we all had to stand up & shake hands with him. Me & my mate, Heather refused because we didn't like him . I don't remember him being quite so perma-tanned in those days.

Also met Timmy Mallett on my 21st Birthday at a nightclub in Manchester. He propositioned me . Very naughty things he wanted to do to me . I DECLINED.

David Van Day's a bit of a diva isn't he.
Old May 17th 2009, 9:58 am

Yeah, me too! He came to our school when I was about 13. It was a Latin class & we all had to stand up & shake hands with him. Me & my mate, Heather refused because we didn't like him . I don't remember him being quite so perma-tanned in those days.

Also met Timmy Mallett on my 21st Birthday at a nightclub in Manchester. He propositioned me . Very naughty things he wanted to do to me . I DECLINED.

David Van Day's a bit of a diva isn't he.
Lol at meeting Kilroy, hes not a bad looking and fit guy for his age though is he?

Timmy Mallet...yuk don't blame you from turning him down...

David Van Day, I knew a guy who looked like him back in the eighties..

but I do like that guy from Star Trek and the one from Eastenders
Old May 17th 2009, 9:14 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol at meeting Kilroy, hes not a bad looking and fit guy for his age though is he?

Timmy Mallet...yuk don't blame you from turning him down...

David Van Day, I knew a guy who looked like him back in the eighties..

but I do like that guy from Star Trek and the one from Eastenders
I've actually been quite impressed with Kilroy & his performance in the bush tucker trials (isn't it funny how you say BTT in a Geordie accent).

TM - still feel sick when I think of him!

DVD

I think George Takei is great too. Other than Esther & Martina, I haven't got a clue who the others are.

Mostly I just watch it for Ant & Dec
Old May 17th 2009, 9:45 pm

I've actually been quite impressed with Kilroy & his performance in the bush tucker trials (isn't it funny how you say BTT in a Geordie accent).

TM - still feel sick when I think of him!

DVD

I think George Takei is great too. Other than Esther & Martina, I haven't got a clue who the others are.

Mostly I just watch it for Ant & Dec
Yes Im impressed with Kilroy also, he just gets on with it on the BTT in a geordie accent

I only watch it for Ant and Dec also, I miss that Humour. also been watching clips of Britain's got Talent with ant and dec to get my fix on You Tube how said it that, well no it's not them little cute geordies
Old May 18th 2009, 4:10 am
Account Closed

Yes Im impressed with Kilroy also, he just gets on with it on the BTT in a geordie accent

I only watch it for Ant and Dec also, I miss that Humour. also been watching clips of Britain's got Talent with ant and dec to get my fix on You Tube how said it that, well no it's not them little cute geordies
If I had a mantelpiece I would put Ant & Dec on it. One at either end
Old May 18th 2009, 4:27 am

If I had a mantelpiece I would put Ant & Dec on it. One at either end
what literally
Old May 18th 2009, 4:39 am
Account Closed

what literally
Yep. I'd take them down when I had a 'need' for them . Dec would be down an awful lot
Old May 18th 2009, 5:19 am

Yep. I'd take them down when I had a 'need' for them . Dec would be down an awful lot
you would wear the poor we geordie out! well you wish
Old May 18th 2009, 5:20 am

Id take them both but agree Dec is the cuter one