Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

I know it's here somewhere .. the to do list

I know it's here somewhere .. the to do list

Old Jun 4th 2011, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

Aliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to all
Default I know it's here somewhere .. the to do list

Hi all

I know I ahve seen on the forum a list someone created of things to do before and immediately after arriving in NZ.. like activate ban account/ get NZ tax number etc.. but can I find it..no i cannot.... I even used the search facility which is a minor miracle for me!!!

any hints n tips where it is gratefully accepted x

ali
Old Jun 4th 2011, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I know it's here somewhere .. the to do list

http://britishexpats.com/articles/ne...nth-countdown/

Is this what you are looking for?
Old Jun 4th 2011, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

Aliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to all

Yes chippy thanks! But I have it in my mind that there was a things to attend to upon arrival list as well ..... But that could be my imagination

Thanks again !
Old Jun 4th 2011, 10:31 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it this one? If it is I might tidy that thread up and make it a sticky as it is asked for a lot.
Old Jun 5th 2011, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

Ty am loolah !! Most appreciated x x
Old Jun 5th 2011, 10:37 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Aliwales
Ty am loolah !! Most appreciated x x
Is that the specific one you were thinking of? I think it's worth making it a sticky as if it is that one it is often sought!
Old Jun 6th 2011, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you, was thinking of asking for a to do list, it will be a great help to lots of people
Old Jun 6th 2011, 10:12 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi AmLoo I think it got made into an article by Sue. I'll search around laters if I have a minute.
Old Jun 7th 2011, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep - it's this one!

http://britishexpats.com/articles/ne...nth-countdown/