Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

I havent started any.....

I havent started any.....

Old Apr 4th 2007, 5:50 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default I havent started any.....

threads for a while so I thought I would do this
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:44 pm

Lenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I havent started any.....

:d
Old Apr 4th 2007, 9:27 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
threads for a while so I thought I would do this
Old Apr 4th 2007, 9:29 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Is that all you lot have to say?
Old Apr 4th 2007, 9:46 pm

Is that all you lot have to say?
I know...i'm just dead jealous that all these people are flying out to NZ and i'm stuck here bored shittless with bugger all to say!!!

Old Apr 4th 2007, 9:47 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Mandie.H
I know...i'm just dead jealous that all these people are flying out to NZ and i'm stuck here bored shittless with bugger all to say!!!

I know the feeling
Old Apr 4th 2007, 9:53 pm

I know the feeling
Actually, now i've got thinking i'm really cheesed off...I'm fed up with my life being on hold. I can't book a summer holiday as i don't know if i'll be in NZ or UK, i was asked to go to a concert in Sept...can't cos i don't know where i'll be!!!

I can't do anything til i know where i'm gonna be living and do you know what...It's pissing me off!!!

there you have it rant over. Sorry but you did ask
Old Apr 4th 2007, 10:40 pm
Banned

Actually, now i've got thinking i'm really cheesed off...I'm fed up with my life being on hold. I can't book a summer holiday as i don't know if i'll be in NZ or UK, i was asked to go to a concert in Sept...can't cos i don't know where i'll be!!!

I can't do anything til i know where i'm gonna be living and do you know what...It's pissing me off!!!

there you have it rant over. Sorry but you did ask
Do you feel better now?

Old Apr 5th 2007, 4:44 pm

Do you feel better now?

Oooooppppssss....bit of a rant, but yes did feel better afterwards
Old Apr 5th 2007, 4:44 pm
Banned

Oooooppppssss....bit of a rant, but yes did feel better afterwards
Deep breaths, deep breaths.

Better?

Old Apr 5th 2007, 4:47 pm

Deep breaths, deep breaths.

Better?

Anyways, you've been very quiet on here lately...surely that's not right!!!
are you still scheming?
Old Apr 5th 2007, 4:50 pm
Banned

Anyways, you've been very quiet on here lately...surely that's not right!!!
are you still scheming?
Im itching to tell you all but I cant yet

But the thing that should have been ready last week is nearly ready. Just a couple more hours work for the man who is working on the thing that should be ready but isnt yet
Old Apr 5th 2007, 4:55 pm

Im itching to tell you all but I cant yet

But the thing that should have been ready last week is nearly ready. Just a couple more hours work for the man who is working on the thing that should be ready but isnt yet
Oh can't wait to hear about the thing that can't be named
Old Apr 5th 2007, 4:58 pm
Banned

Oh can't wait to hear about the thing that can't be named
Shhhhhhhhhhh....... or people will know about the thing that should have been ready last week that is nearly ready that cannot be named
Old Apr 5th 2007, 5:00 pm
Banned

94 more posts and I think it will be time that Jack the Lad must die

Maybe Borat didnt die and may return?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.