I feel so guilty!

Old Nov 25th 2009, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I feel so guilty!

Strange really, having gone through 8 months of hell- we are now ensconced in a lovely 3 bed rental with a beautiful large garden and neighbour's teenage sons offering to mow lawns and weed beds. We have been made so welcome. Fruit cake, invites for cuppas and a list of all our neighbours names and tele numbers and a record of our doctor's name and tel no. + that of our next of kin!
[Didn't realise we looked so ill !!]

I'm not one for intrusive neighbours-but they're not! They are just kind, thoughtful and helpful. They really are everything I've come to appreciate about 'the kiwi' attitude. They really do care about others.
I know we could never settle here but I feel so relaxed and HAPPY!
And that's why I feel guilty! I've never felt so stress free and so relaxed and happy for so long!
If I can have 3 months like this- I know I can cope with anything! in 2010!

That's the niggle. Something dire will happen to punish me for being so happy!
Old Nov 25th 2009, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I feel so guilty!

Have i missed something, why can,t u settle if u are happy ?

Neil
Old Nov 25th 2009, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
Have i missed something, why can,t u settle if u are happy ?

Neil
Because it's a rental for the next 6 months whilst owners are away.
Sorry- should have explained better.
Jennie
Old Nov 25th 2009, 8:15 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jennifer45
Because it's a rental for the next 6 months whilst owners are away.
Sorry- should have explained better.
Jennie
Don't feel guilty though - enjoy it !!!!!
Old Nov 25th 2009, 2:12 pm
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of

Strange really, having gone through 8 months of hell- we are now ensconced in a lovely 3 bed rental with a beautiful large garden and neighbour's teenage sons offering to mow lawns and weed beds. We have been made so welcome. Fruit cake, invites for cuppas and a list of all our neighbours names and tele numbers and a record of our doctor's name and tel no. + that of our next of kin!

I'm not one for intrusive neighbours-but they're not! They are just kind, thoughtful and helpful. They really are everything I've come to appreciate about 'the kiwi' attitude. They really do care about others.
And that's why I feel guilty! I've never felt so stress free and so relaxed and happy for so long!

i completely disagree that something bad will happen if you're so happy now. I used to think like that but it is nonsense and only in the head :0)

stay happy and positive and only more good things will fall into your lap. don't feel guilty, enjoy it!! woo-hoo!!! - we all deserve neverending happiness!
xx
Old Nov 25th 2009, 8:57 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Lucky you half of our neighbours dont even smile!
Old Nov 25th 2009, 9:57 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by love30stm
Lucky you half of our neighbours dont even smile!
Half a neighbours are selling up!
Old Nov 25th 2009, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

I've never even met my neighbours and I have been in this house for 8 months! Recently, one of my neighbours was burgled and the police came to ask me if I had seen anything or anybody different in the area - I told him that I didn't know what my neighbours looked like therefore I couldn't be certain who should and who shouldn't be around!

Oops, just remembered, I did see half the neighbourhood kids on Halloween but they were in scarey costumes so I would not recognise them again
Old Nov 25th 2009, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds fantastic I wouldn't feel guilty, just enjoy it

We have found that here too, our neighbours all gave there numbers and also our future neighbours came into my old work and invited us to dinner so we can get to know one another. how nice is that.

I had fab neighbours in britain and if i could of brought them with us , atleast we have found the same here
Old Nov 26th 2009, 1:22 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Half a neighbours are selling up!
my next door neighbour has died and the house is left empty!
Old Nov 26th 2009, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by carolineshewan
Sounds fantastic I wouldn't feel guilty, just enjoy it

We have found that here too, our neighbours all gave there numbers and also our future neighbours came into my old work and invited us to dinner so we can get to know one another. how nice is that.

I had fab neighbours in britain and if i could of brought them with us , atleast we have found the same here
Just met the 15 year old son [blonde, 6ft, lovely smile] who is going to mow my lawn.
Taken your advice- don't feel guilty any more!
.............................................. .....................
Old Nov 26th 2009, 9:11 am
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of

Just met the 15 year old son [blonde, 6ft, lovely smile] who is going to mow my lawn.
Taken your advice- don't feel guilty any more!
.............................................. .....................
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
nice one!