how sad

Old May 6th 2007, 9:16 am
Just Joined

wimsy is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy how sad

Infant's death 'confirms fears over gangs'

Last edited by Buzzy--Bee; May 6th 2007 at 11:52 am. Reason: Please do not post entire articles - links to the content would be appropriate.
Old May 6th 2007, 9:22 am
Banned

Apple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: how sad

Originally Posted by wimsy

I think they have now arrested a 22 year old.

probably a young prospect who was nowhere near the incident, a very sad story indeed
Old May 6th 2007, 9:54 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Also that party in Christchurch last night where two 16yr old girls were run over and killed and 8 others seriously injured. A very sad weekend.
Old May 6th 2007, 11:24 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky
Also that party in Christchurch last night where two 16yr old girls were run over and killed and 8 others seriously injured. A very sad weekend.
It is very sad for the girls and their families and friends. Unfortuantely ChCh has always had its fair share of troublemakers and idiots among its youth. Far, far more than Auckland from my memory growing up in Aucks and then moving to ChCh in my late teens. It's as though some of the youth there have a very big chip on their shoulders for some reason. Never really understood why.
Old May 6th 2007, 11:33 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

This happened not far from where we stayed our first few weeks in new zealand.

This is SHOCKING!!! It is high time the govt got tough on these bloody gangs.

They lord it over people (in numbers mind...cos they are all bloody cowards individually) and nobody does anything! It makes my blood boil. That poor little girl had a right to her life and some useless bastard has taken it away!

I hate the street gang culture of NZ and it's one of the reasons I decided to move elsewhere. I do though have friends in the 'bikie' culture but they do not carry on with such reckless disregard for human life.

A lot of these problem gangs are mongrel mob and black power (maori giving their own race a bad name). Time the police, the pollies, the community and the maori elders stood up and did something about this vermin.

Last edited by Buzzy--Bee; May 6th 2007 at 11:53 am.