Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

How do we find Student rental in Wellington ?

How do we find Student rental in Wellington ?

Old Dec 6th 2007, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Question How do we find Student rental in Wellington ?

Our daughter is going to college in Wellington in January and needs to find accomodation in in the city centre, Mt Vic, Mt Cook, Newtown areas, the drama school don't have any links to uni accomodation.

Bearing in mind we live in BOP (its an 8 hr drive from here) we can't keep going down there to view flats how do we book a rental flat for her? Any ideas?
thanks
Helen
Old Dec 6th 2007, 1:20 am
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: How do we find Student rental in Wellington ?

Have you tried

04-802-1310.

This is the Unicomm student residence owned by ING and managed by the company I work for. They may be getting quite full, but if you ring in and ask for Liz Iverson, the Village Director, she can help you and point you to alternatives if she is full.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 2:15 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CAN2NZ
Have you tried

04-802-1310.

This is the Unicomm student residence owned by ING and managed by the company I work for. They may be getting quite full, but if you ring in and ask for Liz Iverson, the Village Director, she can help you and point you to alternatives if she is full.
Thanks
I just phoned and she said it's for Vic students only and they are full, but gave me a number for accom. for Massey students at Taranaki. so I'll try that.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 3:02 am
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light

I thought so, but I knew Liz would have a number for you. Good luck
Old Dec 6th 2007, 3:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by CAN2NZ
I thought so, but I knew Liz would have a number for you. Good luck
Bother they (MASSEY)are booked up for 2008 as well. Worth a try though.