Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Housewarming party!!!

Housewarming party!!!

Old Nov 26th 2007, 6:48 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Housewarming party!!!

Date: Saturday 8th December
Time: 3 pm onwards
Place: our new house near Wellington
Please bring: kids, food & drink... after that downpayment we're pretty skint!

Please reply in this thread if you're coming. Party on Garth!
Old Nov 26th 2007, 7:04 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Housewarming party!!!

Bugger - must you really have to have it in Welly?!

We'll have to pass this one up, but beware the next time we're in Welly - we'll come a knockin', believe me!

Have a great one tho', and congrats on your new place.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Date: Saturday 8th December
Time: 3 pm onwards
Place: our new house near Wellington
Please bring: kids, food & drink... after that downpayment we're pretty skint!

Please reply in this thread if you're coming. Party on Garth!
Party! Party! Oh go on then if you insist!

Are kids optional?
Old Nov 26th 2007, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Maz - no can do!

Works Xmas party on.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 8:02 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
Bugger - must you really have to have it in Welly?!

We'll have to pass this one up, but beware the next time we're in Welly - we'll come a knockin', believe me!

Have a great one tho', and congrats on your new place.
Yeah sorry it might cost just a bit to physically move the house around NZ so we can party with everyone. Thanks for the congrats! And you are more than welcome any time.

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Party! Party! Oh go on then if you insist!

Are kids optional?
Yep kids are optional if you're lucky enough to be able to get out by yourselves. (lucky sods grumble grumble... )

Originally Posted by Boopy
Cheers Maz - no can do!

Works Xmas party on.
Have fun at the work party!
Old Nov 26th 2007, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

PVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of light

Please reply in this thread if you're coming. Party on Garth! [/QUOTE]

If you promise to stop stalking me I will be there
Old Nov 26th 2007, 8:17 am
Maz

Originally Posted by PVFC
If you promise to stop stalking me I will be there
I'll promise. If you learn how to use the quote feature. Typical sys admin guys. Computers way beyond them.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Whose stalking who here?
Old Nov 26th 2007, 8:54 am
Maz

Whose stalking who here?
We work together and regularly take the piss out of each other, 'tis all.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

PVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Maz
We work together and regularly take the piss out of each other, 'tis all.
Hey that comment implies I work and that is defermation of charachter. I would never do any of that stuff
Old Nov 26th 2007, 7:53 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, we won't be able to make it

We'll be in Kaikoura that night getting ready to swim with dolphins on the Sunday
Old Nov 26th 2007, 8:20 pm
Maz

Hey that comment implies I work and that is defermation of charachter. I would never do any of that stuff
Well that's true... Sorry matey won't make that mistake again!

Originally Posted by RobClubley
Sorry, we won't be able to make it

We'll be in Kaikoura that night getting ready to swim with dolphins on the Sunday
Oh you lucky sods have a super time! See you soon, have to make a time.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Are you two not allowed to talk to one another in the office?
Old Nov 27th 2007, 12:00 am
Maz

Are you two not allowed to talk to one another in the office?
I don't think the words "restraining order" have come up yet, but I've not even been there a month. There's still time!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Maz
I don't think the words "restraining order" have come up yet, but I've not even been there a month. There's still time!
I have already moved desks once she she started and hope she does not find my new desk location

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.