Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

House of Fraser now deliver to NZ!!

House of Fraser now deliver to NZ!!

Old Aug 17th 2010, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light
Default House of Fraser now deliver to NZ!!

I am so excited I can now move knowing that my favourite department store is within online reach! Not such good news for my OH though

It says delivery charges are between £6 and £10.

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/on/de...-International
Old Aug 17th 2010, 11:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House of Fraser now deliver to NZ!!

Just remembered that I heard Debenhams were too!

Just checked and International Delivery to Australia & New Zealand for
fashion & selected homeware is GB 14 quids.

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/...#deliverytimes
Old Aug 17th 2010, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Just remembered that I heard Debenhams were too!

Just checked and International Delivery to Australia & New Zealand for
fashion & selected homeware is GB 14 quids.

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/...#deliverytimes
oooh and they do selected homeware too! HoF only deliver clothes so that is great news!
Old Aug 17th 2010, 1:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

The only things I miss that I can't buy in NZ is frozen mince and tins of ratatouille. Maybe it's just because I'm a boy that I don't miss clothes shops!
Old Aug 21st 2010, 12:12 am
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Woodlea
The only things I miss that I can't buy in NZ is frozen mince and tins of ratatouille. Maybe it's just because I'm a boy that I don't miss clothes shops!
surely by putting fresh mince in the freezer that would solve one problem....
Old Aug 21st 2010, 7:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dustybin
surely by putting fresh mince in the freezer that would solve one problem....
Not quite the same though as free flowing frozen mince, where you can just pour out as much as you require and bung the rest back in the freezer. The added bonus being that you don't really need to defrost it and if you do it takes no time at all.
Old Aug 21st 2010, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

Not quite the same though as free flowing frozen mince, where you can just pour out as much as you require and bung the rest back in the freezer. The added bonus being that you don't really need to defrost it and if you do it takes no time at all.
Hear hear, I've got plenty of frozen slabs of mince in the freezer which are no good when at 9.00pm darling daughter says she needs 300g of mince for school tomorrow! Out comes the hacksaw!
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 12:25 am
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Woodlea
Hear hear, I've got plenty of frozen slabs of mince in the freezer which are no good when at 9.00pm darling daughter says she needs 300g of mince for school tomorrow! Out comes the hacksaw!
damm those kiwis for putting meat in their mince..
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

mrsmcgoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Funny I missed that too (Sains one) when I first came - Now I just attack frozen mince with a sledgehammer hehe heh (kidding)

Funny the things you mis.....
Old Aug 24th 2010, 2:28 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

i always divide meat into smaller portions and put them into sandwich bags. I write the size of the portion on the sandwich bag. Easy as anything for storage as you have nice small portions available.