Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

BE Hosts needed - STEWIE is a wee figurine who travelled Oz and is now in NZ

BE Hosts needed - STEWIE is a wee figurine who travelled Oz and is now in NZ

Old May 2nd 2010, 9:26 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE Hosts needed - STEWIE is a wee figurine who travelled Oz and is now in NZ

Good to know that Stewie is doing fine. It seems so long ago that we were together

My heart is broken , he never calls. When I think of all the promises he made me
Old May 3rd 2010, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE Hosts needed - STEWIE is a wee figurine who travelled Oz and is now in NZ

I know what you mean
We were "so close" when he was in Rotorua and now nothing, nada, zilch. It's as if I didn't mean anything to him.

Gill
Old May 10th 2010, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Well here's a couple of pics for those of you missing him

Phyl x
Attached Thumbnails BE Hosts needed - STEWIE is a wee figurine who travelled Oz and is now in NZ-dscf8365.jpg   BE Hosts needed - STEWIE is a wee figurine who travelled Oz and is now in NZ-dscf8364.jpg  
Old May 10th 2010, 3:50 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
Well here's a couple of pics for those of you missing him

Phyl x
Thanks all you guys who have so enthusiastically taken Stewie on board and into your lives!!!!!!

So where is he off to next?????

Ps any photos/cards sent recently to his owner?
Old May 10th 2010, 6:37 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Team Embo of Christchurch sent summat a few weeks back I believe. Stewie nearly met the NZ PrimeMinister but missed out whilst ferreting around in someone's handbag for a tissue.

Weejie is onto it at the moment.

When he is finished with Dunedin , he is coming back to me and I will send my stuff.

After that, I'm not sure. Maybe it's time for him then to return to Oz, unless he is travelling onward, in which case I'll sort his flights and suitcase for him & let you know.

We do have MnB returning to the UK next week via the Cook Islands. Maybe this could be matched in somehow, if they are willing?

Thoughts anyone?
Old May 10th 2010, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Team Embo of Christchurch sent summat a few weeks back I believe. Stewie nearly met the NZ PrimeMinister but missed out whilst ferreting around in someone's handbag for a tissue.

When he is finished with Dunedin , he is coming back to me and I will send my stuff.

After that, I'm not sure. Maybe it's time for him then to return to Oz, unless he is travelling onward, in which case I'll sort his flights and suitcase for him & let you know.

We do have MnB returning to the UK next week via the Cook Islands. Maybe this could be matched in somehow, if they are willing?
Sounds like a good plan to me - update me when you know what the go is
thanks

Last edited by BEVS; May 10th 2010 at 9:53 pm.
Old May 10th 2010, 6:54 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Thoughts anyone?
Hey good thinking!! Stewie will need to be at PO box in Tauranga by Friday 14th tho, otherwise he'll miss his flight to the Cook's, LA, London and onward travel to Somerset

What do you think...can he make it?
Old May 10th 2010, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Dunno,was going to take him a few places on my day off but can post him on if you like. Need address asap as will need to send by Wed at latest I would think.

Sasbear,he sent a nice postcard from Central Otago last week

Phyl x
Old May 10th 2010, 11:11 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
Dunno,was going to take him a few places on my day off but can post him on if you like. Need address asap as will need to send by Wed at latest I would think.

Sasbear,he sent a nice postcard from Central Otago last week

Phyl x
Phyl, have pm'd Bev's re poss Stewie's visit, waiting to hear back, so check in tommorow for update

B x
Old May 10th 2010, 9:58 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

HHmm. Phyl I don't want to spoil your time with the rascal Stewie.

I gather that if he does go to the UK, via Cook Islands, with MnB that he might return to NZ with Dewb. Dewb is coming to Nelson , near to where I live , so he could always spend more time with you then, before returning to Oz......unless he has a better offer.

If Stewie is going on to the Cook Island then he'll be posted to Numptyhead.

UUUmmm.

OK.

I'll PM to the lot of you and see what's what.
Old May 10th 2010, 10:49 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Did Stewie's owner not get the stuff I sent then?

I sent a postcard from Cch and then a letter and some pics.
Old May 11th 2010, 2:38 am
MnB

HHmm. Phyl I don't want to spoil your time with the rascal Stewie.

I gather that if he does go to the UK, via Cook Islands, with MnB that he might return to NZ with Dewb. Dewb is coming to Nelson , near to where I live , so he could always spend more time with you then, before returning to Oz......unless he has a better offer.

If Stewie is going on to the Cook Island then he'll be posted to Numptyhead.

UUUmmm.

OK.

I'll PM to the lot of you and see what's what.
Course this will all be news to Numpty & Dewb but I'm sure neither of them will mind !!
Old May 13th 2010, 11:02 am
MnB

Stewie arrived safe & sound at Numptyheads, spending the night there then over to us tomorrow. Off to the Cook's on Saturday
Old May 13th 2010, 3:15 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB
Course this will all be news to Numpty & Dewb but I'm sure neither of them will mind !!
No dont mind at all

Dewb x
Old May 14th 2010, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dewb09
No dont mind at all

Dewb x
Update - a couple of postcards arrived in the office yesterday. Handwriting is totally different so he is really flummoxed with it all!!!!

I can't wait for the postcards and pics to come from further afield.

You NZ guys really know how to have a good time and have a laugh - good on you all!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.