Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

BE Hosts needed - STEWIE is a wee figurine who travelled Oz and is now in NZ

BE Hosts needed - STEWIE is a wee figurine who travelled Oz and is now in NZ

Old Dec 2nd 2009, 8:49 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Talking BE Hosts needed - STEWIE is a wee figurine who travelled Oz and is now in NZ

Hi you lot

STEWIE is a wee figurine who used to sit on the desk of a bloke in Oz. He was snaffled away one day by a co-worker, Sasbear of BE , wanting merely to broaden Stewies horizons & wind up Stewies owner.

So far Stewie has been travelling for around a year & has managed to travelled around Oz , courtesy of the Australian BE members.

He landed on these shores a few weeks back and had been staying with me and Mr BEVS before he went up to a BE cyber mate in Auckland for his Xmas shopping break. He'll be coming back to me after this.

Not sure Stewie was impressed with the local A&P show we took him to , but he did enjoy a pint .

You can read about STEWIE on this thread.

It would be great if Stewie could visit a few more key places in NZ before leaving New Zealand.

The idea is to send back a postcard to Stewie's owner with a few words from Stewie. Another way, and one I will do, is to take a photo of him somewhere NZ and send it with a few words from Stewie...... just to prove he had actually been there and done that .....

Sasbear can explain it better than me.
If anyone is willing to host Stewie for a short while and show him the sights please PM me for details. I will clear with Sasbear so we don't lose track and then send him .

cheers beers
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 10:41 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BE Hosts needed - STEWIE is a wee figurine who travelled Oz and is now in NZ

Love it!

I'm more than happy to take Stewie out and about for some sightseeing. I'm guessing he'll be with you after Christmas so probably cutting it too fine for New Years Eve at The Mount?

I could get a friend to take him to her pole dancing class - would he like that?
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE Hosts needed - STEWIE is a wee figurine who travelled Oz and is now in NZ

We don't mind showing him the delights of ROTORUA.

Gill
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 8:50 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS
Hi you lot

STEWIE is a wee figurine who used to sit on the desk of a bloke in Oz. He was snaffled away one day by a co-worker, Sasbear of BE , wanting merely to broaden Stewies horizons & wind up Stewies owner.

So far Stewie has been travelling for around a year & has managed to travelled around Oz , courtesy of the Australian BE members.

He landed on these shores a few weeks back and had been staying with me and Mr BEVS before he went up to a BE cyber mate in Auckland for his Xmas shopping break. He'll be coming back to me after this.

Not sure Stewie was impressed with the local A&P show we took him to , but he did enjoy a pint .

You can read about STEWIE on this thread.

It would be great if Stewie could visit a few more key places in NZ before leaving New Zealand.

The idea is to send back a postcard to Stewie's owner with a few words from Stewie. Another way, and one I will do, is to take a photo of him somewhere NZ and send it with a few words from Stewie...... just to prove he had actually been there and done that .....

Sasbear can explain it better than me.
If anyone is willing to host Stewie for a short while and show him the sights please PM me for details. I will clear with Sasbear so we don't lose track and then send him .

cheers beers
Send him to France From here he can visit Andorra Spain and France in a day
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 9:37 am
`

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
We don't mind showing him the delights of ROTORUA.

Gill
Brilliant . You're on
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 9:40 am
`

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Send him to France From here he can visit Andorra Spain and France in a day
Now then. I have done that myself in me biking days. I well remember the numb bum thing.

Something like this could be a goer. We just need the travel companion.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 9:41 am

Now then. I have done that myself in me biking days. I well remember the numb bum thing.

Something like this could be a goer. We just need the travel companion.
The route my mother's intending Stewie could do a bloody world trip ...
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

He can visit me in Dunedin,no worries

Phyl x
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 4:43 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

His welcome to stop off in Rangiora on his way to Dunedin
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 7:09 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Me & my OH have become very fond of Stewie & might never let him go
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 8:38 pm

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
I don't remember reading anywhere that he was up for adoption - abduction is surely enough!
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 9:21 pm
`

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Ransom
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 9:24 pm
`

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo
His welcome to stop off in Rangiora on his way to Dunedin
Cheers. Stewie accepts.

Any chance of him going into Christchurch & being seen out and about That Square with the cathedral and tram bus thing.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 9:26 pm
`

Originally Posted by weejie
He can visit me in Dunedin,no worries

Phyl x
Will need to sort Stewie something more than his kecks for when he goes to you.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 9:55 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers. Stewie accepts.

Any chance of him going into Christchurch & being seen out and about That Square with the cathedral and tram bus thing.
I'll see what I can do.

I know Stewie. He's very fussy and particular. When can we expect him so I can get the place ready to his exacting standards?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.