The Horse's Arse

Old Feb 11th 2009, 5:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Horse's Arse

By Charlie Owen. Someone on BE NZ suggested reading this..its superb. A fictional romp into the seedy world of the sharp end of policing north of Manchester in a place dubbed the above . Its one of those books you cannot put down!! He has more books if your library can get them. I had to wait a month for this..well worth the wait. Have a gander.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Horse's Arse

Originally Posted by Genesis
By Charlie Owen. Someone on BE NZ suggested reading this..its superb. A fictional romp into the seedy world of the sharp end of policing north of Manchester in a place dubbed the above . Its one of those books you cannot put down!! He has more books if your library can get them. I had to wait a month for this..well worth the wait. Have a gander.
I shall- because of your recommendation alone!
Woe betide you, young man, if you have wasted my time!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 12:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

It was me suggested reading it i think, you know that there is a follow up to it, i think it is entitled Foxtrot Oscar and it is just as hilariously funny. They are the only books that i have ever read that have had me howling with laughter but as i said last time, be warned you have to be broadminded to read them as some could be offended.
Old Feb 21st 2009, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

Soppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud of

I think his new book in the series was released December 2008 called Bravo Jubilee.