Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Homesickness Men v Women

Homesickness Men v Women

Old Mar 15th 2011, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Homesickness Men v Women

Originally Posted by Persephone
I'm in the 'not prone to homesickness' camp so maybe I'm really a man, according to Wessa it looks like I have the requisite [albeit virtual] nuts!
Looks like ive started something now..

I didn't mean anything serious, only ment to be a bit of a joke statement as they are running the ad's here in the UK at the mo..

Im sure Neil is a good bloke.. wouldn't want to offend anyone here Bevs.

Rich... Karen aswell eh...well freaky mate...
I bet they share the same traights too.. thats a conversation over a beer or two..
Old Mar 15th 2011, 11:42 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wessa
Looks like ive started something now..

I didn't mean anything serious, only ment to be a bit of a joke statement as they are running the ad's here in the UK at the mo..
I took it as a joke In fact I was once told I had the honour of being classed as an 'honorary man' by my then flatmates after living in an all male household at university for two years. I'm not sure how I gained that dubious appellation, maybe because I didn't nag them about the washing up and housework????
Old Mar 16th 2011, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Persephone
I'm not sure how I gained that dubious appellation, maybe because I didn't nag them about the washing up and housework????

Tha certainly would have helped..

Gary.