Reload this Page >

Holiday home rental short term

Holiday home rental short term

Old Aug 9th 2007, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

miss_ck is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Holiday home rental short term

Hello
Anyone on here go for a holiday home rental in the early days of arriving in NZ? We like the sound of this to give us some time to look for a longer term unfurnished place for when our container arrives. Depending on when we arrive, we'd be looking for something like a month I suppose.

Any advice on where to look as a starting point to finding one? We're headed for Christchurch area and I am seriously starting to worry about arriving and having nowhere to go!!!

Oh, and I am assuming you can book it from the UK (eg see pics on a web site, etc and pay a deposit online or something). Is this right?

Thanks if you can help.
miss_ck
Old Aug 9th 2007, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Holiday home rental short term

Originally Posted by miss_ck
Hello
Anyone on here go for a holiday home rental in the early days of arriving in NZ? We like the sound of this to give us some time to look for a longer term unfurnished place for when our container arrives. Depending on when we arrive, we'd be looking for something like a month I suppose.

Any advice on where to look as a starting point to finding one? We're headed for Christchurch area and I am seriously starting to worry about arriving and having nowhere to go!!!

Oh, and I am assuming you can book it from the UK (eg see pics on a web site, etc and pay a deposit online or something). Is this right?

Thanks if you can help.
miss_ck
Try

www.holidayhouses.co.nz
www.holidayhomes.co.nz

Both websites are sell explanatory and you can book from the UK as well as have a look via piccies. We did this last year when we toured the North Island
Old Aug 9th 2007, 7:34 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

Thanks if you can help.
miss_ck

Try searching on trademe too

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Prop...22=0&59=0&59=0
Old Aug 12th 2007, 6:42 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

Thanks if you can help.
miss_ck
http://www.bookabach.co.nz/