Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

hibiscus coast - coffee in Manly anyone?

hibiscus coast - coffee in Manly anyone?

Old Nov 2nd 2009, 2:26 am

Lily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really nice
Default Re: hibiscus coast - coffee in Manly anyone?

i hope i have sent to everyone now and people log onto check.

i am not entirely sure which is esquires...is it the one at the front of foodtown??

and how do we know who everyone is????
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

Natalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really nice

Hi Lily,

The coffee shop is on the outside of the plaza - its on the corner opposite the library on Main St - if you are driving in towards foodtown car park from Whangaparaoa Rd then you'll see it!! Sorry - I know thats not a great explanation but i'm not all that familiar on the area yet!!!

See you tomorrow,

Natalie
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Hi. I'm in Orewa too and always up for coffee! I'm not going to be able to come along this week as I have exams and I'm so not ready for them, but would love to meet up another time. It would have to be in school-time or in the evenings (and I can bring quite a few friends along too!) as I have 3 kids.

Hey Ian, how's Mrs L doing??
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 11:19 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
Hi. I'm in Orewa too and always up for coffee! I'm not going to be able to come along this week as I have exams and I'm so not ready for them, but would love to meet up another time. It would have to be in school-time or in the evenings (and I can bring quite a few friends along too!) as I have 3 kids.

Hey Ian, how's Mrs L doing??
Hi Michelle - L's OK she's got Tuesdays off and I'm sorting the kid's swimming and visit to Takapuna this pm so she can go and meet up.
Saw you out doing the balloons on Saturday morning as we drove back from cricket then saw all the cars as we popped down to Orewa for the Fire Service Open day - hope M and everyone else had a good time.
Carl's playing tonight I hope.....
LL
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 11:21 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lily77cat
i hope i have sent to everyone now and people log onto check.

i am not entirely sure which is esquires...is it the one at the front of foodtown??

and how do we know who everyone is????
message received - are you all going to wear pink carnations??
MrsL was wondering - she has plenty of strawberry blonde hair and talks like Benny off Crossroads....just like me......

../time to duck/
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 11:29 pm

Lily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really nice

ok-

i know why i didnt know the place- its new!! how long has it been open??
its really nice inside

just popped in and booked the back left hand corner with comfy chairs for about 8-10 people-

hope people turn up otherwise you will be able to spot me as the one sitting alone in the middle of loads of empty chairs and tables

i have booked it under lily and i have a red top on today

see you all later

hopefully
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 1:34 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
Saw you out doing the balloons on Saturday morning as we drove back from cricket then saw all the cars as we popped down to Orewa for the Fire Service Open day - hope M and everyone else had a good time.
Carl's playing tonight I hope.....
LL
Oh no! Hope I wasn't still in my 'jama's! I had a house full of squealing girls (14 of them to be precise) all under the age of 7, eeek! Boys parties are so much easier / She had a fantastic time thanks )

Yes, Carl's playing tonight - I need my Tuesday evening peace and quiet.

Hope Lisa has fun today, she deserves it )
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 4:19 am

Hi everyone

What a lovely lovely afternoon!

Its soooo nice chatting to nice people and having a laugh- as I don't know many people here and have missed girly chats it has been lovely and I really enjoyed myself.

I would be up for making it a regular get together- on an afternoon and/or evening??

What do you reckon??

Old Nov 3rd 2009, 4:42 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

Its soooo nice chatting to nice people and having a laugh- as I don't know many people here and have missed girly chats it has been lovely and I really enjoyed myself.

I would be up for making it a regular get together- on an afternoon and/or evening??

What do you reckon??

Hi,

It was a lovely afternoon. Such fun & what really nice people you are. Super to renew acquaintance with Mrs Lardyl and so funny that I already know Lily but by another name

I'm up for another meet-up
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 6:46 am
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

count me (us!) in too!
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

irish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone

What do you reckon??

Sorry i couldnt make it - so pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase make it for an evening!!!! Actually I'll start a thread for next week!!!

laters!!!
Old Nov 18th 2009, 10:07 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

It's lovely to read about the meet-ups being arranged on here .

Any chance of a pic or two please?
Old Nov 19th 2009, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

irish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BEVS
It's lovely to read about the meet-ups being arranged on here .

Any chance of a pic or two please?
sorry we didnt take a camera - then again we didnt get a chance to take a picture cause we were very busy talking!!!!!
Old Nov 19th 2009, 7:47 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irish_eyes
sorry we didnt take a camera - then again we didnt get a chance to take a picture cause we were very busy talking!!!!!
& we are all very shy