hi there im new

Old Jul 19th 2008, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute
Default hi there im new

Hey everyone

Im Caroline and at the minute trying to move to New Zealand, I am married to gary and have a daughter lucy who will be 2 in August.. We are looking to move to the papamoa beach area in Bay of plenty , and we would love to go there yestreday ,anyway just thought i would say hello

caroline
Old Jul 19th 2008, 4:24 pm
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all
Default Re: hi there im new

Welcome Caroline, Gary and Lucy

Pauline here, we arrived on 1st January and moved to Papamoa in March and love it. Plenty to choose from.

Nosey 'bugger' really but why Papamoa, do you have friends and family here or have you taken a holiday in the area or is it just browsing and like the sound of the area. I'm just interested in knowing why people choose areas.

Pauline
Old Jul 19th 2008, 5:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Pauline

well tyty. The reason we would like Papamoa is a friend of Garys comes from there.. he is trying to sell his house to get back over there, and it just sounds and looks lovely. He gave us a booklet about new houses that are just getting built there and they looked lovely so that was us hooked lol. its now just a matter of waiting, waiting , waiting

caroline
Old Jul 19th 2008, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by howden40
Welcome Caroline, Gary and Lucy

Pauline here, we arrived on 1st January and moved to Papamoa in March and love it. Plenty to choose from.

Nosey 'bugger' really but why Papamoa, do you have friends and family here or have you taken a holiday in the area or is it just browsing and like the sound of the area. I'm just interested in knowing why people choose areas.

Pauline
I bet they have heard about Dougie's sausage.

June
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 1:54 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Margaret Parkinson

June
Methinks you may want to re-word that June?!

Hi Caroline,

We've been in Papamoa for nearly 16 months and love it. What are your plans timing wise?

Caroline (all the best people etc, etc, etc .....)
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 6:00 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Margaret Parkinson

June

Ooo . I say. Naughty but nice.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 6:27 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Ooo . I say. Naughty but nice.
At least it was sausage and not chipolata ...
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

we got our expression of intrest accepted on 16th so now its really just the wait.I want to be there the now though.. so fingers crossed all our points check out, we had 130 but Gary has job in long term shortage list(he electrician) so hoping this helps

caroline

lol June do i want to know more hehe
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

Soppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud of

Has your OH started the ball rolling with the EWRB (Electrical Workers Registration Board)? Their website is www.ewrb.govt.nz. He will need a provisional licence for you to get PR. My OH is an electrician and our application has been deferred to WRT under the skilled migrant category because he didn't have a provisional licence. We have now applied for the provisional licence since he has now received a job offer and has sat the electrical safety course. It was too late for us to add it to the application seeing as it had already be deferred to WTR and they couldn't guarantee we could get PR now. The EWRB have other requirements too but you will find what these are on their website. Check out the overseas section. I only found out about the requirements by accident so just wanted to give you a leg up
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolineshewan
we got our expression of intrest accepted on 16th so now its really just the wait.I want to be there the now though.. so fingers crossed all our points check out, we had 130 but Gary has job in long term shortage list(he electrician) so hoping this helps

caroline

lol June do i want to know more hehe
Some people do have a one track mind there was I talking about his cumberland & lincoln sausages!!! You believe me don't you.

You will have to try them when you get to Papamoa.

June

Last edited by Margaret Parkinson; Jul 22nd 2008 at 9:22 pm.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Am just lovin this as we are also hoping to settle in Bay of Plenty
At stage of submitting EOI via agent
Would welcome any private messages to chat further - not enough posts to do yet.
Have been reading loads of the blogs - made me laugh & upset -some are really sad.
Am not a sausage lover so Dougies doesn't 'float my boat'.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bolton1
Am just lovin this as we are also hoping to settle in Bay of Plenty
At stage of submitting EOI via agent
Would welcome any private messages to chat further - not enough posts to do yet.
Have been reading loads of the blogs - made me laugh & upset -some are really sad.
Am not a sausage lover so Dougies doesn't 'float my boat'.
That's a shame about Dougie's sausages but he has got lots of other things on offer but joking apart I wish you all the best and follow your dream of getting to the Bay of Plenty I am sure you will love it..

June.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Hi thankyou - it really is a small world only down the road from you ! looking forward to the next steps I think a lot of the really paper work is nearly there !
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bolton1
Hi thankyou - it really is a small world only down the road from you ! looking forward to the next steps I think a lot of the really paper work is nearly there !
This world is getting smaller & smaller and going by the name I take it you live in Bolton, whereabouts? I don't know Bolton very well but I do like to shop there. My daughter lived in Daisy Hill before they went to NZ. Although I was sorry to see them go I have to agree its the best thing they have done.

Best of luck with the form filling.

June
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi -just further down from Atherton - Over Hulton - I bought my sons pram - a few moons ago from Tyldsley ! What is your connection to NZ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.