hi there...

Old Sep 9th 2011, 3:13 am
Just Joined

JadeArmer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hi there...

hi there, i have just recently moved from liverpool uk to wellington new zealand due to my bf being re located with work.

I have never been here before and pretty much have no clue of what there is to do here..recommendations needed!!!

Advise on how to meet people would be great to as my boyfriend is a work through the week i am getting a bit bored of either looking for work or being on my own, any advice would be great!!!

Thanks Jade
Old Sep 9th 2011, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

HelsnLee has a brilliant futureHelsnLee has a brilliant futureHelsnLee has a brilliant futureHelsnLee has a brilliant futureHelsnLee has a brilliant futureHelsnLee has a brilliant future
Default Re: hi there...

Hi Jade,

well done on making the big move! Are you looking for work also? I too am relocating to NZ with OH work package we fly out in November to chose where, I think Wellington is one of 3 locations we are looking at! I like the idea of being a housewife but not so sure when I have no friends or family around.
Anyway i'm sure you'll meet lots of people shortly!
Sent you a PM Helsx