Hi - from a nurse

Old Sep 3rd 2008, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

becky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to all
Default Hi - from a nurse

Hi all

My names Becky and I'll be arriving early next year. I live in the south east of England with my partner Bill and dog Anubis (both of which will be coming) I currently work in ITU as a staff nurse and have recently registered with NZ council of nursing.

You should see a lot of me on here with my endless questions.

Becky
Old Sep 4th 2008, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

JoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to all
Default Re: Hi - from a nurse

Hi Becky, I'm also a nurse. I haven't registered yet, you're very organised

How long did it take for your registration to come through?

We're hoping to be in New Zealand July 2010
Old Sep 4th 2008, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Hello both of you,from another nurse Have a job waiting in Dunedin,just need to get ok from immigration,sell the house then we're off. Welcome to the forum

Phyllis
Old Sep 5th 2008, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

becky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to all

Hi weeji and jojo

My registration took approx 10 weeks from start to finish - not bad I'm told!

Becky
Old Sep 5th 2008, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Becky & welcome.

another nurse here!

I too have a job waiting for me in Tauranga Hospital (in theatres)

Also have a house to sell, although may rent it out if we haven't got rid soon!

We are hoping to be moving January '09, pending our PR arriving on time!

Feel free to fire away with any queeries you may have...even if they seem really insignificant...the people on this forum are fantastic & extremely helpful

Which part of NZ are you thinking of moving to?

Cheryl x

PS...Anubis...what a fantastic name for a dog!!
Old Sep 10th 2008, 10:17 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora and welcome to the NZ forum.

Have some karma to get you started and Happy Postings.