Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Hi new to site - in Christchurch

Hi new to site - in Christchurch

Old Nov 30th 2010, 4:42 am
Just Joined

sarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nice
Default Hi new to site - in Christchurch

Hi everyone, we have been in Christchurch now this time for nearly three years, last time it was for four years with a stint back in the UK for a few years in between. I have only just worked out that I need to post a few times before I can PM....that could have saved me 10 mins of wondering how to make it work lol Hubbie and I both in our 40's with one son of 6, two dogs and a cat. I have posted a "let's meet" elsewhere on the site so if you feel like it drop me a line. I am missing that Englishness so very much sometimes!!! ps I am from Surrey, and hubbie is a Dutch Kiwi we live by the river in Woolston Look forward to sharing some stories!
Old Nov 30th 2010, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

yjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi new to site - in Christchurch

Hi Sarah
We arrive in Christchurch on the 16th Dec. We will be living in Oxford, I am also in my 40 s with two children. We want to get to know people especially at Christmas time and celebrate with a drink or two,.
Take care
Jo
Old Nov 30th 2010, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

yorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the rough

Hi Jo and Sarah

I am also new to the site. We will be moving out to Christchurch in January. We have been trying to get to Oz for the last 2 years, but decided to change tactics and try for NZ a few months ago. My hubby Dave has now been offered a job in Christchurch and they are currently sorting the visas out.

We are all really excited (and nervous). We have 3 kids 18, 8 and 5. Would love to meet up with you in the comng months. I am 41 and hubby is 50.

Andrea x
Old Dec 1st 2010, 9:44 am
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yorkylass
Hi Jo and Sarah

I am also new to the site. We will be moving out to Christchurch in January. We have been trying to get to Oz for the last 2 years, but decided to change tactics and try for NZ a few months ago. My hubby Dave has now been offered a job in Christchurch and they are currently sorting the visas out.

We are all really excited (and nervous). We have 3 kids 18, 8 and 5. Would love to meet up with you in the comng months. I am 41 and hubby is 50.

Andrea x
Hope it all goes well for you from one yorkylass to an other
Old Dec 1st 2010, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

cookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to all

Originally Posted by yjx1nt7
Hi Sarah
We arrive in Christchurch on the 16th Dec. We will be living in Oxford, I am also in my 40 s with two children. We want to get to know people especially at Christmas time and celebrate with a drink or two,.
Take care
Jo
Hi Jo
I arrive on the 16th too im flying in to auckland from heathrow.

Hi sarah Im new too!
Goodluck
xxx
Old Dec 6th 2010, 5:56 am
Just Joined

sarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nice

Originally Posted by cookie2b
Hi Jo
I arrive on the 16th too im flying in to auckland from heathrow.

Hi sarah Im new too!
Goodluck
xxx
Good luck! THat date seems to be popular as thats the exact date we arrived! do da do da (supposed to be spooky music - lame I know!)
Old Dec 6th 2010, 5:57 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by yorkylass
Hi Jo and Sarah

Andrea x
Do stay in touch Andrea, would love to welcome you when you get here and help you find your bearings!

Sarah
Old Dec 6th 2010, 5:59 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by yjx1nt7
Hi Sarah
Take care
Jo
Lordy lordy - now that's a coincidence, we lived in Oxford for a year before moving into the city (again lol) Do stay in touch as we often go out there (Mother in Law still there) and would be delighted to pop round and welcome you! Sarah
Old Dec 6th 2010, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

cookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sarah3
Good luck! THat date seems to be popular as thats the exact date we arrived! do da do da (supposed to be spooky music - lame I know!)
frightening to be honest!