Hi Guys

Old Apr 10th 2008, 11:21 pm
Just Joined

antony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant future
Default Hi Guys

Hi, I'm Antony and I'm from North Yorkshire. My girlfriend and I have been living in Wellington for just over a year now and have only just recently got permanent residence which is great news . We do miss family and friends terribly and also find it quite hard to meet people here , but hopefully that'll change now that I've found this site .
Old Apr 11th 2008, 9:49 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi Guys

Originally Posted by antony-ryan
Hi, I'm Antony and I'm from North Yorkshire. My girlfriend and I have been living in Wellington for just over a year now and have only just recently got permanent residence which is great news . We do miss family and friends terribly and also find it quite hard to meet people here , but hopefully that'll change now that I've found this site .
Hi there and welcome to the forum
Have some karma to start you off!!
Karen
Old Apr 11th 2008, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

Kerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to all

Hi there, not sure if your aware but some of the forum members are meeting on 13th April in Wellington Waitangi Park at 11am. Good chance to meet people
Old Apr 11th 2008, 10:09 pm
Just Joined

nelsonchick is a jewel in the roughnelsonchick is a jewel in the roughnelsonchick is a jewel in the roughnelsonchick is a jewel in the roughnelsonchick is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by antony-ryan
Hi welcome!
Congrats on getting your residency!!
Do you like wellington?
We lived there for a year before surrendering to the pull of nicer weather and moving to Nelson!
Also wanted a quieter life
We were in wadestown, great views from there on a sunny day!
Vicky
Old Apr 12th 2008, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all

hi there you should def come along tom always good to see new faces