Reload this Page >

Hi Everyone feeling homesick

Hi Everyone feeling homesick

Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:11 am
Just Joined

steevg will become famous soon enoughsteevg will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Hi Everyone feeling homesick

Hi Guys,

I find that speaking truthfully from the heart is the best way, I wouldn't say that my life here in NZ is perfect, but we're very very happy . . . . and after some emotional times when we didn't know what to do, we've finally settled.

Strangely enough, others who have moved back to the UK, have also returned to NZ, so there must be something in it. The main problem for all of us is, that we wasted both time and money doing so. My advice if anyone living in NZ is thinking of going back . . . . think carefully . . . . it could just be the WORST thing you ever do . . . . after all . . . . why did you move here in the first place?

Have a great weekend !

Last edited by steevg; Nov 8th 2007 at 9:14 am.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:22 am
Just Joined

flattysmrs will become famous soon enoughflattysmrs will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Hi Everyone feeling homesick

Hi there. Soz to hear your not feeling very happy. Its very cold in the UK and the clocks have changed so its really dark evenings very early, so when the kids come home from school its twilight already. Its the same old rubbish over here. Keep thinking of where you are, what you have achieved and be very proud of yourself. Go for a nice walk in the beautiful country you now live and you will know why you are there as the fresh air will make you feel better aqnd reassure you. Take great care and talk about how you feel, everybody needs some TLC and a cuddle sometimes to help bring us around so don't punish yourself just try and keep focused and positive. We hope to come over in the New Year. Hang in there sweetie.
flattysmrs xxxx