Hi everyone

Old Jul 14th 2011, 4:15 pm
Just Joined

jnw20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi everyone

Hello

Thought I'd better say hi to everyone as I've been reading other threads on here for info. and it seems rude not to join in!

Me and my partner are trying to wait patiently for our visa to be processed, we deleivered our pack to the embassy on Monday - he has a job offer in Auckland so we're hoping to be fast-tracked and ideally hope to move out in the next 6-8 wks if our visa app. is okay. We've hardly got anything organised yet though as we don't want to tempt fate, so we could be facing a mad panic next month...How exciting!!!
Old Jul 15th 2011, 9:39 am
Just Joined

kiwibabe11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Hi everyone

hi,
providing you have submitted all that was required for app you should be ok we came here in feb our app took 2mths (SM visa route with a job offer) for my husband but we did have to be refered to the medical assessor which delayed things by 2-3wks. not knowing your circumstances but would advise getting the ball rolling for your move (shipping, accounts, temp accomodation, wrapping up jobs, home etc in the uk) the more you can get done in the uk the better, saying that the turn arround at the embessy is prity good (London Branch) so hopefully it wont be too long
But its well worth the stress once you get here . If you have any other questions, drop us a message.
we are also in auckland south east of the city there are some lovely places to live arround here.
good luck
kiwibabe11
Old Jul 15th 2011, 6:26 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everyone

Hi & welcome to the forum Good luck with your application
Old Jul 16th 2011, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Luckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of light

Hi and Welcome -hope the visa is completed quickly
Old Jul 16th 2011, 7:47 pm
Just Joined

jnw20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you all for your kind messages and advice. The immigration officer we met at the embassy on Monday said our application looked okay in general (I was advised though to also provide an additional medical report re. an ongoing health issue which I've now requested for them) so hopefully once they get that, that will suffice.

We think we'll send out our stuff to be shipped once we get an email confirming our visa's have been approved so we're now getting quotes for that and we're getting quotes for the cat to be shipped too at the mo.

Its starting to happen, just very slowly...
Old Jul 19th 2011, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Luckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome and good luck - hope the planning all goes well
Luckybird