hi everyone

Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:01 pm
Account Closed

lilbec is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hi everyone

hi everyone,

i joined a few months ago but have only just done my first post. I have just lodged my application for residency in NZ as I have a kiwi boyfriend and we hope to go back there together; currently in Manchester, UK.

i didn't realise there was so much to this site - have just seen some of the stuff about meet ups which looks really cool. i'm hoping to move to NZ early next year so will keep an eye out for any Auckland meet ups
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all
Default Re: hi everyone

Originally Posted by lilbec
hi everyone,

i joined a few months ago but have only just done my first post. I have just lodged my application for residency in NZ as I have a kiwi boyfriend and we hope to go back there together; currently in Manchester, UK.

i didn't realise there was so much to this site - have just seen some of the stuff about meet ups which looks really cool. i'm hoping to move to NZ early next year so will keep an eye out for any Auckland meet ups

Hi and welcome to our little cyber world!! I'm sure you'll find all you need to know on here and if not just ask away
Old Sep 26th 2007, 4:24 am
Jen

jenjag will become famous soon enoughjenjag will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lilbec
hi everyone,

Hiya,

Welcome to the site, where in Auckland are you hoping to stay? I moved here 9 weeks ago and am on the Northshore, i am loving it!! Hope the application goes ok.
Jen
Old Sep 26th 2007, 4:35 pm
Account Closed

lilbec is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jen,

we will probably end up in either the Ponsonby or Parnell areasi lived in auckland for 15 months when i did my working holiday and i loved ponsonby. we will see though as the city centre could be an option and i also liked the north shore.

did you go over on your own?

i'm getting excited now.