Hi from Egypt.

Old Jul 17th 2009, 6:34 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi from Egypt.

Hi everybody!

Going out on a limb here as I'm not a British Expat! Hope I'm welcome here?

Anyway if anyone's interested, I'm currently in Egypt, my husband and I have thought things through (for a while) and we're starting the whole immigration process, hope to be in New Zealand one day! It would be brilliant to look back at this post in the hopefully not too far future from there!

Been reading through the forums, I have to say this has been the most informative one I've seen so far!
Old Jul 17th 2009, 7:09 pm
Just Joined

Tanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really nice
Default Re: Hi from Egypt.

Originally Posted by Kija
Hi everybody!

Going out on a limb here as I'm not a British Expat! Hope I'm welcome here?

Anyway if anyone's interested, I'm currently in Egypt, my husband and I have thought things through (for a while) and we're starting the whole immigration process, hope to be in New Zealand one day! It would be brilliant to look back at this post in the hopefully not too far future from there!

Been reading through the forums, I have to say this has been the most informative one I've seen so far!
Just to help you feel at home,what part of Egypt are you from???????
Old Jul 17th 2009, 7:11 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Hello there Tony, from Cairo, where are you from?
Old Jul 17th 2009, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

Tanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kija
Hello there Tony, from Cairo, where are you from?
kija i'm from middle England,not far from Manchester,flew over Cairo a few times now on the way down to Sharm el sheik on holiday,my partner and i love it. It was just a couple of months ago that we came back from there,so your trying for NZ,well i sure the whole forum wishes you both all the best.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 7:39 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

yep! def all the best from this BE addict! Welcome!! Good luck with your plans
Old Jul 18th 2009, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya & Welcome
Old Jul 19th 2009, 11:06 am
We're HERE!!!

Originally Posted by Tanky Tony
kija i'm from middle England,not far from Manchester,flew over Cairo a few times now on the way down to Sharm el sheik on holiday,my partner and i love it. It was just a couple of months ago that we came back from there,so your trying for NZ,well i sure the whole forum wishes you both all the best.
Thanks for the good wishes Tony, I wish you all the best too

Sharm el Sheikh is lovely isn't it? The sun, the sea...did you go snorkelling? It's amazing what you can see down there. We saw a barracuda! I'd love to learn how to dive, that must be something else. We were there during Christmas and the New Year it was absolutely fantastic. A welcome break from the chaos that is Cairo!

Hello and thanks for the welcome MnB, RobDon and Karlo!
Old Jul 19th 2009, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

malcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond repute

Be in Sharm El Skeikh on 14th August myself for a couple of weeks. Sun sand and snorkelling.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 11:23 am
We're HERE!!!

Originally Posted by malcoltom
Be in Sharm El Skeikh on 14th August myself for a couple of weeks. Sun sand and snorkelling.
It will be boiling in August! But the good thing about Sharm el Sheikh is the climate is dry so hopefully it won't be as frightfully humid as Cairo. Try to visit the 3D cinema near Naema Bay, it has lovely films of the sea! We went to all three films playing it was so good. If you like this sort of thing try to go to the reserve at Nabq - when we went it felt like we had the area all to ourselves, miles and miles of beach and mangroves, it really is off the beaten path, but you need a car or one of those sand buggies or bikes. We took the dogs there and they had a blast (I was afraid to walk the dogs anywhere else in Sharm El Sheikh as they regularly put out poison for the strays! )

I hope you have a lovely time. Please let me know if you need any info, I'm not an expert on Sharm but my husband knows it well.