Help Please

Old Jun 13th 2008, 7:58 pm
Bouncer For Mothercare

wimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Help Please

Can someone who is in NZ on a work visa only and has young teenager children please pm me to answer some queries. Now that HappyNZ has gone I am at a loss
Old Jun 14th 2008, 1:36 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Help Please

What's the query Wimpy? Perhaps someone else can help.
Old Jun 14th 2008, 2:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

Where's HappyNZ gone?
Old Jun 14th 2008, 2:39 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

He asked Admin to have his account deleted.
I miss him
Old Jun 15th 2008, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wimpy
Can someone who is in NZ on a work visa only and has young teenager children please pm me to answer some queries. Now that HappyNZ has gone I am at a loss
My family is on work visas only as we are here for a posting of x years. OH - the job holder has a work visa tied to his specific job, I have a work visa linked to his but which allows me to work anywhere and both junior school age kids have Student Visas to allow them to attend schools on the same basis as locals.
You have the same medical cover rights (including ACC) as someone on a PR Visa so there really isn't much difference that I can see except that you have to get the visa renewed after x years.

I'm sure someone will be able to help if you frame the specific question.
Old Jun 15th 2008, 12:09 pm
Bouncer For Mothercare

wimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of light

OK lets say we get our work visa for 3 years and then renew it after that. My line of work is not likely to get the $55k required for PR so is there any way that it could be secured regardless seeing as we may have lived and worked in the country for a number of years. And what would happen with my children when they reached the age of 18.