help me

Old Sep 6th 2006, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

angiemarie is a jewel in the roughangiemarie is a jewel in the roughangiemarie is a jewel in the roughangiemarie is a jewel in the rough
Wink help me

how can a 70 year old man and his wife migrate to new zealand.
Old Sep 6th 2006, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Question Do they have any relatives living in NZ?

Do they have any relatives living in NZ?
Old Sep 6th 2006, 10:02 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help me

I think the only way you can do it is if you have family here.
Old Sep 6th 2006, 10:13 pm
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: help me

Originally Posted by angiemarie
how can a 70 year old man and his wife migrate to new zealand.

Maybe under the investor visa, but you need quite a bit of moolah I believe, and I'm not 100% sure on the age restrictions etc....

look for the NZIS on yahoo and follow the links...you'll get all the answers.
Old Sep 7th 2006, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

angiemarie is a jewel in the roughangiemarie is a jewel in the roughangiemarie is a jewel in the roughangiemarie is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Do they have any relatives living in NZ?

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Do they have any relatives living in NZ?
YES A DAUGHTER AND HER TWO CHILDREN
Old Sep 7th 2006, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Try here www.immigration.govt.nz

I’m not too sure but they may be able to be sponsored to come to NZ.

Best thing to do is check out http://www.immigration.govt.nz it may provide the answers you require.

By the way and please do not be offended, but please don’t post in UPPER CASE, it is internet protocol for shouting at another user.

Good luck!
Old Sep 7th 2006, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

Red face Re: Try here www.immigration.govt.nz

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
I’m not too sure but they may be able to be sponsored to come to NZ.

Best thing to do is check out http://www.immigration.govt.nz it may provide the answers you require.

By the way and please do not be offended, but please don’t post in UPPER CASE, it is internet protocol for shouting at another user.

Good luck!
sorry still getting used to the internet.
Old Sep 7th 2006, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Try here www.immigration.govt.nz

Originally Posted by angiemarie
sorry still getting used to the internet.

The information we received when looking into possibly relocating my in-laws , was that if there is half or more of their children in Nz then they can be sponsored to move.
In effect-my wife has two brothers,and 1 of them has to move here before the parents can.Naturally,for me this is unlikely,therefore superb news,but it might offer you a bit more hope. Good luck.