Hello There All!

Old Jun 27th 2008, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

terrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really nice
Default Hello There All!

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to say Hi. We are Terry and Julie Miller of Chichester, West Sussex, England, and we started a thread - 'Which Emmigration Company?' a little while ago. We want to say thank you to all of you who have helped us, and especially to BEVS HERE who has been amazing! I hope we can continue the help when WE GET TO NZ!!! (positive thinking goes a long way!).
Terry is a tiler (yep - you guessed it!) and we are looking to move to NZ in 1010 after our house has been finished here in England, Terry has got a job offer and most importantly, our EOI has been accepted!
We have and 8yr old son who is in a gymnastic squad and a 6yr old daughter who loves ballet and gymnastics. We have e-mailed Argos Gymnastics who have said Jack can join one of their squads in Tauranga or alternatively there is an excellent place in North Harbour. Other areas we'd consider would be Hamilton or Nelson - depending on tiling demand of course! And being close to a Gymnastic Centre!
Me ... well, I'll fit in. Would love to work in one of the schools, but have qualified in aromatherapy and reflexology and wouldn't mind working in these fields. (Currently working with Terry in the business!)
Anyway, enough of us ... !
Old Jun 28th 2008, 2:16 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello There All!

Originally Posted by terrytiler
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to say Hi. We are Terry and Julie Miller of Chichester, West Sussex, England, and we started a thread - 'Which Emmigration Company?' a little while ago. We want to say thank you to all of you who have helped us, and especially to BEVS HERE who has been amazing! I hope we can continue the help when WE GET TO NZ!!! (positive thinking goes a long way!).
Terry is a tiler (yep - you guessed it!) and we are looking to move to NZ in 1010 after our house has been finished here in England, Terry has got a job offer and most importantly, our EOI has been accepted!
We have and 8yr old son who is in a gymnastic squad and a 6yr old daughter who loves ballet and gymnastics. We have e-mailed Argos Gymnastics who have said Jack can join one of their squads in Tauranga or alternatively there is an excellent place in North Harbour. Other areas we'd consider would be Hamilton or Nelson - depending on tiling demand of course! And being close to a Gymnastic Centre!
Me ... well, I'll fit in. Would love to work in one of the schools, but have qualified in aromatherapy and reflexology and wouldn't mind working in these fields. (Currently working with Terry in the business!)
Anyway, enough of us ... !
Hi Terry & Julie,

Welcome to the mad house, I mean forum!Have some newbie karma to get you started.

We are in Papamoa, along with lots of other ex-pats and there are more across Tauranga suburbs and the Mount if you have any area specific questions for us. Or just ask away for general stuff! We try to be a helpful bunch!