hello Rangiora

Old Jul 15th 2007, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light
Default hello Rangiora

Hi havent been on for a long time,but we have arrived in NZ,4 weeks gone by already. Yes its cold but the days are lovely. In a rental at the moment,as waiting for the NZ rate to increase!!! Kids went off to school this morning,and hubby at work,just me and my dog Owen! so thought i would log-on and have a chat. NZ people are so friendly and keep telling me all the english live here!
We like Rangiora its got everything you need and the houses are not too expensive, well depends what your looking for i suppose.
I do miss my family as we are all so close and used to see each other weekly.
Furniture hasnt arrived yet,well it has,but not to us so living with bare essentials but thats all part of the fun. On a new estate so not people about,so hoping the kids will meet new friends now they are at school been stuck at home with me during the school holidays.
If there are meeting places in Rangiora to meet new people i would loved to hear from you.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: hello Rangiora

Hello and welcome to your new home!
It sounds like you are settling in nicely. Do you know anyone here yet? Not sure who is living in your area, not even really sure where it is! Is it near Christchurch?
Is it your childrens first day at school today? Were they excited about going?
Old Jul 16th 2007, 12:05 am
kss
Just Joined

kss will become famous soon enoughkss will become famous soon enough

Hi there. Welcome to NZ

We have been in Rangiora since December 06. We have a son of 10 and he is enjoying school here so you should have no worries with your kids. What school are your kids going to ? We live on the Arlington Blvd sub division. Where abouts are you? How are you finding things so far in NZ. Any questions feel free to ask !!

Regards

Karren

Last edited by kss; Jul 16th 2007 at 12:11 am.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Hi there,
Kids were more apprehensive than excited my girl goes to Rangiora Borough(for six months) and my boy goes to Rangiora High both came home and said how relax the teachers are not like back in uk.
We are renting on the northbrook sub divison but like the look of the oaks but the houses are more expensive i gather because where they are.
We also looked at a couple of houses on Kingsbury ave very nice but got to be patient as the NZ is low and our money is in the UK.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 9:46 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hjmilligan
Hi havent been on for a long time,but we have arrived in NZ,4 weeks gone by already. Yes its cold but the days are lovely. In a rental at the moment,as waiting for the NZ rate to increase!!! Kids went off to school this morning,and hubby at work,just me and my dog Owen! so thought i would log-on and have a chat. NZ people are so friendly and keep telling me all the english live here!
We like Rangiora its got everything you need and the houses are not too expensive, well depends what your looking for i suppose.
I do miss my family as we are all so close and used to see each other weekly.
Furniture hasnt arrived yet,well it has,but not to us so living with bare essentials but thats all part of the fun. On a new estate so not people about,so hoping the kids will meet new friends now they are at school been stuck at home with me during the school holidays.
If there are meeting places in Rangiora to meet new people i would loved to hear from you.
Hi

We've been in NZ now for 7 weeks, last 5 of those in Rangiora. Have 2 kids, one of each, aged 12 and 11. Have sent you a PM.
Hope to see you soon!
Best wishes
Mandie xx