hello eveyone

Old Feb 17th 2008, 2:58 pm
Just Joined

juxtaerika is an unknown quantity at this point
Question hello eveyone

Hello my partner and i are just starting to look seriously at moving to new Zealand but i have some concerns bout a caution i receive 3-4 years ago and the fact I'm an ex smoker will these issues stop me getting a working visa?????????
Old Feb 17th 2008, 3:58 pm
Just Joined

joanne..uk is a jewel in the roughjoanne..uk is a jewel in the roughjoanne..uk is a jewel in the roughjoanne..uk is a jewel in the roughjoanne..uk is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: hello

my hubby and i r going in june we r smokers ...hope this isnt a prob ....i suppose when u have a medical it will reveal all....scary thought...where abouts you thinking of going too....in nz....
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello eveyone

No probs for the above, just meet the NZIS requirements.
Good luck.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Me and Hubby are smokers and passed medicals,xray were fine.
Good luck with your plans
Old Feb 18th 2008, 11:10 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: hello

Originally Posted by joanne..uk
my hubby and i r going in june we r smokers ...hope this isnt a prob ....i suppose when u have a medical it will reveal all....scary thought...where abouts you thinking of going too....in nz....
Smoking is expensive here. Maybe it would be a good idea to give it up.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 2:28 pm

Tan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond repute

Are the caution and smoking related?
Old Feb 18th 2008, 3:04 pm
Just Joined

joanne..uk is a jewel in the roughjoanne..uk is a jewel in the roughjoanne..uk is a jewel in the roughjoanne..uk is a jewel in the roughjoanne..uk is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: hello tan0410

the caution thread was not from me ,,i dont have a caution i do smoke though...although am giving up ...the caution thread was from juxtaerika.. i was just asking about the medicals....