hello everyone

Old May 12th 2007, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

sneed will become famous soon enough
Default hello everyone

just like to say hello, i'm new to this so forgive me if i do anything wrong, i would like to move to NZ but haven't got the foggiest where to start, (apart from maybe marrying a women from NZ, ha ha )just wondering if anyone can give me some info, many thanks, from darren wright (sneed)
Old May 12th 2007, 4:08 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: hello everyone

Howzit, sneed.

Several ways in:

You could marry or get into a de facto relationship with a Kiwi (male, female...up to you) [New Zealand isn't too bothered with who you shack up with].

Skilled migration is another way in. Go to the New Zealand Immigration Service website for an idea of what New Zealand is looking for.

If you're loaded you might come in as a business investor.

At any rate, welcome.
Old May 12th 2007, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

sneed will become famous soon enough

thankyou, although it would have to be a women, wouldn't want to wake up next to someone with more stubble than myself, haha
Old May 19th 2007, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

suzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nice

Welcome to the forum. Not from nr Grantham are you? Know Sudbrook well from an EX!!

As said previously look on the NZIS website and there is loads of advice available on here from those who have made it over ther and teh rest of us still trying to find that elusive path
Old May 19th 2007, 11:45 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sneed
just like to say hello, i'm new to this so forgive me if i do anything wrong, i would like to move to NZ but haven't got the foggiest where to start, (apart from maybe marrying a women from NZ, ha ha )just wondering if anyone can give me some info, many thanks, from darren wright (sneed)

http://immigration.govt.nz/

This site will tell you all about moving to NZ and give you a good idea about how to do it.
Old May 20th 2007, 8:57 pm
It Was Here This Morning

Want2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really nice

Originally Posted by sneed

Welcome to the board any questions just fire away.