hello everyone

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:20 am
mrs want2gonow

just sam will become famous soon enoughjust sam will become famous soon enough
Default hello everyone

hi my name is sam , im married to paul (aka want 2 go now) and have two young uns and we really really really want to go to new zealand!! just thought id let you know
sam
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

ezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud of
Default Re: hello everyone

Originally Posted by just sam
hi my name is sam , im married to paul (aka want 2 go now) and have two young uns and we really really really want to go to new zealand!! just thought id let you know
sam
hello sam and welcome. You are in the right place here with others that feel the same Good luck and tell paul when he posts to ask all his questions in the same post. Only kidding, I think he had a posting frenzy yesterday! Every time I looked he'd posted a new thread.

How old are your young uns?

Karen
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

suzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nice

Hi Sam, welcome to the madhouse. I've had to ask very few questions so far as there is so much info on here already. Hubby and myself have two young ones (3 and 7 months) and can't wait to get out there. Trying to get around the catch 22 though - job/visa.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

Leighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant future

Hi Sam, Welcome to the site and best of luck with all your plans. What stage are you at?
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 9:36 pm
mrs want2gonow

thanks for your hellos
hi karen, i think hubby did get a little carried away ,a new toy to play with typical male eh. my boy is 6 and my daughter is 4 ,little angels, well most of the time. back to school tomorrow yeaaaaaaaaaaaah

hi suzi n steve, i have been watching the forum for a couple weeks now and there are some threads i like reading ,love the picture thread one it makes me want to see it all for myself . you are right though there are some fit for the madhouse.

hi leighlou, we havent submitted our eoi yet. paul is doing an intensive IT course at college. when and if he passes we can submit .i have already started getting together some of the gumph. was collecting bits today actually our flaming passports have expired , more expense eh.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

suzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nice

Originally Posted by just sam
thanks for your hellos
hi karen, i think hubby did get a little carried away ,a new toy to play with typical male eh. my boy is 6 and my daughter is 4 ,little angels, well most of the time. back to school tomorrow yeaaaaaaaaaaaah

hi suzi n steve, i have been watching the forum for a couple weeks now and there are some threads i like reading ,love the picture thread one it makes me want to see it all for myself . you are right though there are some fit for the madhouse.

hi leighlou, we havent submitted our eoi yet. paul is doing an intensive IT course at college. when and if he passes we can submit .i have already started getting together some of the gumph. was collecting bits today actually our flaming passports have expired , more expense eh.
And thats just the start of the expense Sam. It will be worth it in the end though when we finally realise our dream.
Old Apr 25th 2007, 7:22 pm
mrs want2gonow

Originally Posted by suzi n steve
And thats just the start of the expense Sam. It will be worth it in the end though when we finally realise our dream.
hi suzi n steve, i know this adventure will cost alot but from reading all of the other threads i think the pros definately out weigh the cons.
Old Apr 25th 2007, 10:03 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the site

If you need owt just yell