Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Hello from Croydon

Hello from Croydon

Old Dec 16th 2007, 10:51 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Hello from Croydon

Hi,
Been reading various threads over the last few weeks for help in filling in my EOI and just general info and thought I should introduce myself. Anyway my EOI been selected so now just a waiting game. Planning on moving to NZ sometime next year. My partner lives over there, we met about a year and a half ago, so just looking forward to the next step! Currently in Croydon and wanting not to be!
Many thanks to those [who will never know how much!] who have helped me and I'll probably have lots of other things I need to know in the next few months so please just bear with me!
Sue :
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:53 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Croydon

Originally Posted by Sue R
Hi,
Been reading various threads over the last few weeks for help in filling in my EOI and just general info and thought I should introduce myself. Anyway my EOI been selected so now just a waiting game. Planning on moving to NZ sometime next year. My partner lives over there, we met about a year and a half ago, so just looking forward to the next step! Currently in Croydon and wanting not to be!
Many thanks to those [who will never know how much!] who have helped me and I'll probably have lots of other things I need to know in the next few months so please just bear with me!
Sue :
Welcome to the forum Sue, have some karma to start you off
Hopefully with your partner being from New Zealand, you should have no problems emigrating.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:02 am

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sue, welcome!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:39 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum Sue! *waves* Have some welcome karma.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 10:25 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Thanks for your welcomes,
Now just looking forward to Christmas, bit poignant as may be the last for a while with my family - I am being optimistic! That I will get an ITA, not that it'll be the last with my family! They're really not that bad
I'm applying under the skilled migrant category as my job is on the skilled shortage list so was selected straight away. Looking forward to starting a new life with Mr B, a new job, hopefully plenty of new friends and living in NZ. Can't wait!
Sue
Old Dec 17th 2007, 10:35 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi and welcome to this forum Sue.
Happy Posting and karma your way.
Old Dec 26th 2007, 12:04 am
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sue! is "Mr Angry" from Purley still around?