hello all

Old May 15th 2008, 5:38 pm
Just Joined

colhinton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hello all

Hello,

I'm Colin Hinton, Originally from Birminghham but moved around a bit, now settled in East Yorkshire. I have a lovely wife Claire and 2 great kids. We have just begun the process of egmigrating to NZ.The forms are now with the emigration group, to see if we get enough points. Hopefully we should be ok. Does anyone know how much their final bill will be if we get in?
Anyway just wanted to introduce the Hintons
Old May 15th 2008, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello all

Originally Posted by colhinton
Hello,

I'm Colin Hinton, Originally from Birminghham but moved around a bit, now settled in East Yorkshire. I have a lovely wife Claire and 2 great kids. We have just begun the process of egmigrating to NZ.The forms are now with the emigration group, to see if we get enough points. Hopefully we should be ok. Does anyone know how much their final bill will be if we get in?
Probably a few '000's and you'll end up doing most of the work yourself... Are they working to get you employment as well?
Old May 15th 2008, 10:42 pm
Just Joined

colhinton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Probably a few '000's and you'll end up doing most of the work yourself... Are they working to get you employment as well?
hopefully, but we are still at the points stage yet
Old May 15th 2008, 11:36 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

If you would like to check the points yourself you can do so from the New Zealand Immigration website.

Please click on THIS LINK FOR THE POINTS INDICATOR.

Come back and let us all know how you get on and what points you think you may have.

what line of work are you in?
Old May 17th 2008, 5:06 am
Just Joined

notlob1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by colhinton
Hello,

Hi colin we used the immigration group and although it is expensive we felt it was worth it, i had a job to go to but didn't have enough points so are doing work to residence visa, sorry going off track, about £3000 all in , but looking back i would have to agree we did most of the work and if your good with forms you could do it yourself, that does not include our medicals with extra scans for a kidney cyst our final bill for that was almost £1000. nice to meet you, this site is very very helpful just keep asking the questions.