Hello

Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

benandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the rough
Cool Hello

We have just joined the forum's so thought we had better come say hi!

We are both about to in September begin the 2nd year of our respected degree's (Ben is doing Nursing and I am doing Social Care) we are engaged and planning our wedding for within the next 18months.

We are looking to move to NZ when we have graduated and saved a little money (roughly 2011)

Looking forward to chatting with and getting to know you all.

Lea & Ben
Old Jul 4th 2008, 1:01 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello

Originally Posted by benandlea
We have just joined the forum's so thought we had better come say hi!

We are both about to in September begin the 2nd year of our respected degree's (Ben is doing Nursing and I am doing Social Care) we are engaged and planning our wedding for within the next 18months.

We are looking to move to NZ when we have graduated and saved a little money (roughly 2011)

Looking forward to chatting with and getting to know you all.

Lea & Ben

Hi Lea and Ben and welcome to the forum. Fair few users are in the medical profession so if you have any queries ask away.

Have some welcome karma to start you off.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 4:15 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Hello Lea and Ben. Welcome to the forum. I'm certain you will find it interesting and informative.
All I can say is read, read and read some more as well as save frantically as you will need the money, it's not cheap. But it is worth it.

Any idea where you would like to live yet?

Pauline
Old Jul 4th 2008, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

benandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Hello

Thanks for the replies, we are finding this forum very informative and helpful.

At the moment we are liking the look of Dunedin, although we will have to see where the jobs are once we have both graduated.

Ben & Lea
Old Jul 5th 2008, 1:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there & welcome to the forum. I'm a nurse in Wellington. If you want any info just pop me a PM.
Old Jul 5th 2008, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Boopy - I will let Ben know that you have replied and he will no doubt be in touch at some point.