British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Hello (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/hello-419752/)

weebelly Jan 18th 2007 12:29 am

Hello

Hello, just to introduce me to you! Karen, 35, born and bred Scottish, now married to a kiwi with a baby kiwi boy 9 months old (and sooo cute!), living in Dunedin.
Miss home quite a lot :(
Would be good to chat :)

kwprwn Jan 18th 2007 1:48 am

Re: Hello

Originally Posted by weebelly (Post 4296188)
Hello, just to introduce me to you! Karen, 35, born and bred Scottish, now married to a kiwi with a baby kiwi boy 9 months old (and sooo cute!), living in Dunedin.

Hi Karen

welcome to the forum

I am Dawn, 36 and living in Auckland, also married to a kiwi (they have a lot to answer for) he has come home after 18 yrs in the uk so been away along time...no children unles hubby counts as 41 yr old child:lol:

I miss my family sometimes too, i think its normal to do that, tis not normal if you dont,

welcome anyway...pop into the kiwi bar sometimes, there are generally a few around there but is quiet today, but some days there are more peoples around

karonious is also scottish and recently moved to hamilton

How long have you been in NZ?

Batty Jan 18th 2007 5:13 am

Hi Karen.

I'm Norah, from Ireland, and also married to a Kiwi :D We're in Auckland too. Any time you're feeling down there will always be someone around to have a moan or a laugh with :thumbup:

spackster Jan 18th 2007 3:01 pm

Hi karen and welcome. You will find many an opportunity to chat. We are a friendly bunch.
Jac

mazi Jan 20th 2007 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by spackster (Post 4298079)
We are a friendly bunch.
Jac

Well, some of us are...!;)

Maz Jan 22nd 2007 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by spackster (Post 4298079)
Hi karen and welcome. You will find many an opportunity to chat. We are a friendly bunch.
Jac

Yes we are indeed! :) Welcome Karen and please do join in, in the main forum.

karonious Jan 26th 2007 8:18 am

Originally Posted by kwprwn (Post 4296314)
Hi Karen

welcome to the forum

I am Dawn, 36 and living in Auckland, also married to a kiwi (they have a lot to answer for) he has come home after 18 yrs in the uk so been away along time...no children unles hubby counts as 41 yr old child:lol:

I miss my family sometimes too, i think its normal to do that, tis not normal if you dont,

welcome anyway...pop into the kiwi bar sometimes, there are generally a few around there but is quiet today, but some days there are more peoples around

karonious is also scottish and recently moved to hamilton

How long have you been in NZ?

You called!
Hi there and welcome to the site.
We seem to be innundated with Karens at the momement so I am seriously considering renaming the site in our honour!
As mentioned, the Kiwi Bar is about the best place for a chat, so come join us alkies sometime.
Karen B

poppets Jan 26th 2007 9:04 am

OMG another scottish Karen , how will we ever cope , well you can't be as mad as KarenB:D
welcome to the madhouse, (& i'm not joking!!)

pixi-dust Jan 26th 2007 9:53 am

hiya and welcome. :D I'm Scottish too.

Jack The Lad Jan 28th 2007 6:46 pm

Originally Posted by pixi-dust (Post 4327585)
I'm Scottish too.

Poor girl :rofl:

Welcome to the site weebelly :thumbup:

mandy s Jan 29th 2007 9:37 pm

hello karen, my names mandy I am 36 and married to a kiwi and living just north of dunedin - I have two kids aged 4 and 7 and would also like to chat - how long have you been here?