Hello

Old Jan 18th 2007, 12:29 am
Just Joined

weebelly is on a distinguished road
Default Hello

Hello, just to introduce me to you! Karen, 35, born and bred Scottish, now married to a kiwi with a baby kiwi boy 9 months old (and sooo cute!), living in Dunedin.
Miss home quite a lot
Would be good to chat
Old Jan 18th 2007, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hello

Originally Posted by weebelly
Hello, just to introduce me to you! Karen, 35, born and bred Scottish, now married to a kiwi with a baby kiwi boy 9 months old (and sooo cute!), living in Dunedin.
Miss home quite a lot
Would be good to chat
Hi Karen

welcome to the forum

I am Dawn, 36 and living in Auckland, also married to a kiwi (they have a lot to answer for) he has come home after 18 yrs in the uk so been away along time...no children unles hubby counts as 41 yr old child

I miss my family sometimes too, i think its normal to do that, tis not normal if you dont,

welcome anyway...pop into the kiwi bar sometimes, there are generally a few around there but is quiet today, but some days there are more peoples around

karonious is also scottish and recently moved to hamilton

How long have you been in NZ?
Old Jan 18th 2007, 5:13 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Karen.

I'm Norah, from Ireland, and also married to a Kiwi We're in Auckland too. Any time you're feeling down there will always be someone around to have a moan or a laugh with
Old Jan 18th 2007, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Hi karen and welcome. You will find many an opportunity to chat. We are a friendly bunch.
Jac
Old Jan 20th 2007, 2:34 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spackster
We are a friendly bunch.
Jac
Well, some of us are...!
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 2:52 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spackster
Hi karen and welcome. You will find many an opportunity to chat. We are a friendly bunch.
Jac
Yes we are indeed! Welcome Karen and please do join in, in the main forum.
Old Jan 26th 2007, 8:18 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kwprwn
Hi Karen

welcome to the forum

I am Dawn, 36 and living in Auckland, also married to a kiwi (they have a lot to answer for) he has come home after 18 yrs in the uk so been away along time...no children unles hubby counts as 41 yr old child

I miss my family sometimes too, i think its normal to do that, tis not normal if you dont,

welcome anyway...pop into the kiwi bar sometimes, there are generally a few around there but is quiet today, but some days there are more peoples around

karonious is also scottish and recently moved to hamilton

How long have you been in NZ?
You called!
Hi there and welcome to the site.
We seem to be innundated with Karens at the momement so I am seriously considering renaming the site in our honour!
As mentioned, the Kiwi Bar is about the best place for a chat, so come join us alkies sometime.
Karen B
Old Jan 26th 2007, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Miss home quite a lot
Would be good to chat
OMG another scottish Karen , how will we ever cope , well you can't be as mad as KarenB
welcome to the madhouse, (& i'm not joking!!)
Old Jan 26th 2007, 9:53 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

hiya and welcome. I'm Scottish too.
Old Jan 28th 2007, 6:46 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
I'm Scottish too.
Poor girl

Welcome to the site weebelly
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:37 pm
mad mother

mandy s is on a distinguished road

Miss home quite a lot
Would be good to chat
hello karen, my names mandy I am 36 and married to a kiwi and living just north of dunedin - I have two kids aged 4 and 7 and would also like to chat - how long have you been here?