Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Helinuks have arrived

Helinuks have arrived

Old Oct 16th 2007, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Helinuks have arrived

Yes we are safely here in BOP after a a fews days stay in Singapore. Many thanks to the Bolly fairy for the Bolly in the fridge and the loo paper in the bathroom

Everyone has been very friendly so far and we're busy doing all the usual settling in type things... as I'm at the Mt library I won't write a long message now but will fill you all in later when we set up our laptop.

Off to meet the Mt gang at Liz and cos house.

Do get our address from Am Loolah and drop in to see us if you are in BOP.
Helen and co.
Old Oct 16th 2007, 9:26 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Helinuks have arrived

Welcome to New Zealand
Old Oct 16th 2007, 9:40 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helinuk
Yes we are safely here in BOP after a a fews days stay in Singapore. Many thanks to the Bolly fairy for the Bolly in the fridge and the loo paper in the bathroom

Everyone has been very friendly so far and we're busy doing all the usual settling in type things... as I'm at the Mt library I won't write a long message now but will fill you all in later when we set up our laptop.

Helen and co.
Way to go. I hope the settling in goes well. Come back and update us soon.
Old Oct 16th 2007, 10:05 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Helen!
Hope it utrns out to be all you hope and more
Karen X
Old Oct 16th 2007, 10:14 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your arrival. Hope you love the BOP. Great place and really friendly. Am sure you'll get settled quickly and have a wonderful life.

All the best
Mandie & Mark xx
Old Oct 16th 2007, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Kia Ora... enjoy your new life in the BoP...

Simon
Old Oct 17th 2007, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to NZ Helen, hoping all your dreams come true.
- X -
Old Oct 17th 2007, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helinuk

Helen and co.

Welcome.

Sadly, we couldn`t make the coffee morning but will make a point of dropping in to see you and how you are doing over the next couple of days if that`s OK. You will find that The Mount and Papamoa expats are a friendly bunch not to say that the others aren`t!!!
See you soon
Ash
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice

hi helen

glad you have arrived safe and sound, good luck with everything

with regards

kirstie
Old Oct 17th 2007, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Good one you H & P! Welcome!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:10 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Great News Helen, how does it feel, does it feel real yet, I'm in Heathrow airport, getting under way this afternoon, and we can't quite believe it, feeling little numb about it all, but at the same time can't wait to be where you are and to see it all.
I'm so happy for you, loo forward to seeing you.
Marika
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Glad you made it H, hope to see you again soon
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:06 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Marika 38
Great News Helen, how does it feel, does it feel real yet, I'm in Heathrow airport, getting under way this afternoon, and we can't quite believe it, feeling little numb about it all, but at the same time can't wait to be where you are and to see it all.
I'm so happy for you, loo forward to seeing you.
Marika
Argh .... Oh. My. God. You can't be leaving already?! You still arrive at the Boatshed thursday right? Must text the Bolly Fairy! When shall i come round to say hi? I'm soooo excited!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:58 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

I know Caroline, how exciting, yes still arrive on the Thursday at the Boatshed. Tim having interviews on Friday, we'll contact you on Thursday too about rentals etc, and hopefully see you then either at Boatshed of office or wherever we can. Tim nagging me now to get going, so bye for now and see you soon. Marika xx x
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Thanks everyone. Ash do pop in .
back in library- it's frustrating not having all the BE info to hand at home.
No luck with rental properties around here so we're looking at buying.
We'll be in Wellington 25-27th oct. ish for daughters interview at drama school.
PM for our mob no - if we don't reply ask am loolah as she has all our details- Caroline it's ok to give tel no to the guys in Welly.
...if you're around we'd love to meet up.

Marika look forward to seeing you in BOP!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.