British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Is it healthy? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/healthy-518986/)

pascalr Mar 4th 2008 6:01 am

Is it healthy?

to spend so much time on BE?

I'm not so sure and so I may try and leave this 'shallow website' and get out there again:thumbsup:

Genesis Mar 4th 2008 6:58 am

Re: Is it healthy?

Originally Posted by pascalr (Post 6013976)

I'm not so sure and so I may try and leave this 'shallow website' and get out there again:thumbsup:

Depends how much time and what/who you are ignoring whilst at the key board.

jueinnz Mar 4th 2008 7:14 am

If you are worried about it after only 100posts then I suggest you get out now, you will be reaaly stressing about it by time you get to 200!!!

Congrats on 100 :)

Nerine Mar 4th 2008 11:27 pm

Pascalr......you've always been "out-there" x :rofl:

Maz Mar 5th 2008 12:05 am

"shallow website"? You been talking to Nice Guy? :p

My laptop's buggered right now so only logging on from work, and very briefly at that. Have found myself at a bit of a loss in the evenings. :rofl:

Nerine Mar 5th 2008 12:22 am

:blink: You mean the scenery isn't enough?! :D

Maz Mar 5th 2008 1:47 am

Originally Posted by Nerine (Post 6018424)
:blink: You mean the scenery isn't enough?! :D

By the time my daughter gets to bed, it's dark out... but I have a saviour in the form of the new moon on Friday, and my big ****-off Celestron telescope. :D :D :D Star-gazing anyone? :D

irnbru14 Mar 5th 2008 2:11 am

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 6018607)
By the time my daughter gets to bed, it's dark out... but I have a saviour in the form of the new moon on Friday, and my big ****-off Celestron telescope. :D :D :D Star-gazing anyone? :D

Dancing with the Star Gazing...sounds like good idea for a spin off TV show... :rofl:

Nerine Mar 5th 2008 3:07 am

(Sounds more like Ballroom meets Delia Smith)

So does a "****-off Celestron telescope" come with the capability to shoot down spy satellites, or is it this latest advance in the space race just meant to scare the locals?

Maz Mar 11th 2008 7:57 am

Originally Posted by Nerine (Post 6018839)
So does a "****-off Celestron telescope" come with the capability to shoot down spy satellites, or is it this latest advance in the space race just meant to scare the locals?

You mean the fun the Yanks had with that satellite? Nah, I wish! :rofl:

BEVS Mar 16th 2008 11:03 am

Originally Posted by pascalr
Is it healthy?

Clearly not .

Closed as it's Sunday and I can't be bothered to merge it with the other, oh so , similar thread.:zzz: