Is it healthy?

Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:01 am
Banned

pascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nice
Default Is it healthy?

to spend so much time on BE?

I'm not so sure and so I may try and leave this 'shallow website' and get out there again
Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is it healthy?

Originally Posted by pascalr

I'm not so sure and so I may try and leave this 'shallow website' and get out there again
Depends how much time and what/who you are ignoring whilst at the key board.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

If you are worried about it after only 100posts then I suggest you get out now, you will be reaaly stressing about it by time you get to 200!!!

Congrats on 100
Old Mar 4th 2008, 11:27 pm

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Pascalr......you've always been "out-there" x
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:05 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

"shallow website"? You been talking to Nice Guy?

My laptop's buggered right now so only logging on from work, and very briefly at that. Have found myself at a bit of a loss in the evenings.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:22 am

You mean the scenery isn't enough?!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:47 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nerine
You mean the scenery isn't enough?!
By the time my daughter gets to bed, it's dark out... but I have a saviour in the form of the new moon on Friday, and my big ****-off Celestron telescope. Star-gazing anyone?
Old Mar 5th 2008, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
By the time my daughter gets to bed, it's dark out... but I have a saviour in the form of the new moon on Friday, and my big ****-off Celestron telescope. Star-gazing anyone?
Dancing with the Star Gazing...sounds like good idea for a spin off TV show...
Old Mar 5th 2008, 3:07 am

(Sounds more like Ballroom meets Delia Smith)

So does a "****-off Celestron telescope" come with the capability to shoot down spy satellites, or is it this latest advance in the space race just meant to scare the locals?
Old Mar 11th 2008, 7:57 am
Maz

Originally Posted by Nerine
So does a "****-off Celestron telescope" come with the capability to shoot down spy satellites, or is it this latest advance in the space race just meant to scare the locals?
You mean the fun the Yanks had with that satellite? Nah, I wish!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:03 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Is it healthy?
Clearly not .

Closed as it's Sunday and I can't be bothered to merge it with the other, oh so , similar thread.