Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday SarahB

Happy Birthday SarahB

Old Oct 14th 2007, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Happy Birthday SarahB

Happy 40th honey - so tell me ...does life begin at 40??? Did you have a good weekend???
Old Oct 14th 2007, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Birthday SarahB

Originally Posted by donnaf
Happy 40th honey - so tell me ...does life begin at 40??? Did you have a good weekend???
have a good one my lovely !!!!! ( i meant birthday you dirty minded lot)
Old Oct 14th 2007, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Hey thanks!! Yep its my 40th today!

Not sure about life beginning at 40 though.... I feel about 70 at the moment! I took my little lad to the circus on thursday and then on friday we were on the trampoline pretending we were "circus performers" and now my knees hurt, I think Ive crippled myself! lol

The weekends been good though. Went out with the girlies on friday eve for a meal and plenty of wine.... it was a very loud evening!

Today we just had a bbq so it was more relaxed but my little bubba is poorly so that put a slight dampener on things.

Just eating my way through a large box of choccys that some of my friends bought me.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SarahB
Hey thanks!! Yep its my 40th today!

Not sure about life beginning at 40 though.... I feel about 70 at the moment! I took my little lad to the circus on thursday and then on friday we were on the trampoline pretending we were "circus performers" and now my knees hurt, I think Ive crippled myself! lol

The weekends been good though. Went out with the girlies on friday eve for a meal and plenty of wine.... it was a very loud evening!

Today we just had a bbq so it was more relaxed but my little bubba is poorly so that put a slight dampener on things.

Just eating my way through a large box of choccys that some of my friends bought me.

Can't wait to get our trampoline - I mean I can't wait until Father Christmas brings the kids theirs!
We're eating choccies too, had our kids friends for an overnighter so they could have a romantic night away and they treated us with chocs, jaffa cakes and Bisto.
Enjoy your evening
Old Oct 14th 2007, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donnaf
Can't wait to get our trampoline - I mean I can't wait until Father Christmas brings the kids theirs!
We're eating choccies too, had our kids friends for an overnighter so they could have a romantic night away and they treated us with chocs, jaffa cakes and Bisto.
Enjoy your evening
lol.... the tramp was the best thing that we've bought for the kids! Its only 10 foot and the blue padding is falling apart already but we all still love bouncing on it. When my OH bounces it almost touches the grass..... ooops.... waiting for a big splitting sound one day! I will have to look into replacing the blue covers at some point... theres hardly any left.

Jaffa cakes with Bisto.... thats an interesting mix!
Old Oct 14th 2007, 8:56 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Sarah, may the next year bring you everything you desire
Old Oct 14th 2007, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday,girl. Here's to the next 40!
Old Oct 14th 2007, 9:39 am
aka Mandie.H

11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Happy 40th Birthday...hope it's a goodun and your heads not too sore!!!
luv Mandie.H
Old Oct 14th 2007, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday
Attached Images  
Old Oct 14th 2007, 10:08 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Many happy returns Sarah !!
Love, Ian
Old Oct 14th 2007, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

happy birthday sarah.....40's not that painfull honest........hope you had a nice weekend...sorry about your wee won being ill......typical isn't it....i had afirst assessment at the gymn i joined today....

guess what one of the kids not well...typical....never mind just need to stay at home and eat the chocy biccies instead......jacky
Old Oct 15th 2007, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks.... I had cheesecake leftover from yesterday for my lunch!! lol

My baby is still poorly, she has a bad upset tummy.... shes not being sick today but its squirting really bad out the other end. (TMI sorry!) How long do I let it go on before I take her to the Docs? .... and is there anything they can do anyway? I am making sure she gets fluids and only offering bland food... anything else I can do?? Thanks.
Old Oct 15th 2007, 12:25 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks.... I had cheesecake leftover from yesterday for my lunch!! lol

My baby is still poorly, she has a bad upset tummy.... shes not being sick today but its squirting really bad out the other end. (TMI sorry!) How long do I let it go on before I take her to the Docs? .... and is there anything they can do anyway? I am making sure she gets fluids and only offering bland food... anything else I can do?? Thanks.
hi sarah how old is she again.....if she still has the runs tomorrow i would probably see a doctor.....mind you depends how long she has had them....i probably wouldn' let it go on anymore than 24hours if she is really young....they will probably tell you not go give her any food just liquids to let the bug run out her system...you can get that rehydrate from chemist to put in there drinks....supposed to be really good for putting everything back in there body that the bug takes out.....gl
Old Oct 15th 2007, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by garryhg
hi sarah how old is she again.....if she still has the runs tomorrow i would probably see a doctor.....mind you depends how long she has had them....i probably wouldn' let it go on anymore than 24hours if she is really young....they will probably tell you not go give her any food just liquids to let the bug run out her system...you can get that rehydrate from chemist to put in there drinks....supposed to be really good for putting everything back in there body that the bug takes out.....gl
Hi thanks for replying. She is 9 months old. She was being sick on saturday and then seemed a bit better yesterday until the evening when she had a runny bum... I think you are right and I will take her to the Docs first thing tomorrow morning if she is still bad. Ive just been giving her formula and water, and dry breadsticks and rice cakes. She seems pretty bright today and has been playing with her brother,its just that the diarrhea is pretty bad. Ive not been through with my children before.... plenty of colds and infections but not this.... oh well, I'd better get used to it!
Old Oct 15th 2007, 12:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi thanks for replying. She is 9 months old. She was being sick on saturday and then seemed a bit better yesterday until the evening when she had a runny bum... I think you are right and I will take her to the Docs first thing tomorrow morning if she is still bad. Ive just been giving her formula and water, and dry breadsticks and rice cakes. She seems pretty bright today and has been playing with her brother,its just that the diarrhea is pretty bad. Ive not been through with my children before.... plenty of colds and infections but not this.... oh well, I'd better get used to it!
oh wait till they go to nursery and school....theres hardle a week goes buy without something happening,colds bugs falls,etc.......the joys of motherhood......i was prepared for being a mum.....but not prepared for the amount of worrying i was going to do....hope shes a bit better tomorrow.....jacky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.