Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEVS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEVS

Old Aug 5th 2011, 4:56 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEVS

I'm right here. We went over the marble mountain of Takaka Hill to spend a couple of nights in a traditional kiwi bach ($80 a night) at Tata Beach, Golden Bay. Tiz right on the beach.

Prime aim was to get up at the crack of daybreak & freeze on the beach so we could see hundreds of spotted shags doing their winter morning ablutions.

To top it all, just as we finished our brunch back at the bach , the god of happy birthdays decided we needed something really extra special & a pod of dolphins appeared right in front of the bach chasing & rounding up their own brunch.
Man, do they move mega fast when on a mission. It was truly amazing.

I will confess to being somewhat tiddly pom of an evening. That's when I discovered the game of 'pick up sticks' can be mightily funny & remembered I was an ace singer.

Cheers beers, one and all for the birthday wishes.

Last edited by BEVS; Sep 25th 2012 at 3:20 am.
Old Aug 5th 2011, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

martyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud of

Wow, what a way to spend your birthday!
Old Aug 5th 2011, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear you had a great birthday. Nice pics too
Old Aug 5th 2011, 11:24 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds and looks fabulous. Very jealous!
Old Aug 6th 2011, 7:03 am
Throw yourself at it...

VickyVN is just really niceVickyVN is just really niceVickyVN is just really niceVickyVN is just really niceVickyVN is just really niceVickyVN is just really niceVickyVN is just really niceVickyVN is just really nice

That sounds like a great birthday BEVS. Many happy belated returns to you.